Recommitted Daniel Rioli [Signs until 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick between 15-20.

If he puts together another season like this one, it probably rises.
Using the draft points system and based on your valuation,
Pick 8 for Rioli+29 would put Rioli at about the value of pick 20-21 after that trade.

Would leave Richmond with a pretty strong draft hand (8, 11, 19) to inject more young talent into the list, which I could live with given our list position and some other options we have for the position.

Would be equally very happy to keep him though.

My old man is involved with the Suns...
Fair enough, if true that's a source with some higher credibility, we will see end of year if your mail is credible or not and worth listening to.

Parker likely to be delisted.

Long term contract on better money than what the tigers can offer and the extra carrot of playing in Darwin a couple of times a year. Its all but a done deal from what i have heard. I know tigers fans wont like hearing it
Prepare to get roasted if you're wrong.
Art Burn GIF by yux

Using the draft points system and based on your valuation,
Pick 8 for Rioli+29 would put Rioli at about the value of pick 20-21 after that trade.

Would leave Richmond with a pretty strong draft hand (8, 11, 19) to inject more young talent into the list, which I could live with given our list position and some other options we have for the position.

Would be equally very happy to keep him though.

Fair enough, if true that's a source with some higher credibility, we will see end of year if your mail is credible or not and worth listening to.
Suns would not give up pick 8 in the deal.

We’ve got about 5 second rounders in this years draft.

Will be able to trade them to clubs needing points for a late first.

Brisbane 1st, or future second round pick for north even.

you have 3 second rounders not 5
your own collingwoods and fremantles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes the valuation I used was 15-20 which was made by a Carlton supporter. If GC can get a mid/ late first via other methods that probably works too.

Yes the valuation I used was 15-20 which was made by a Carlton supporter. If GC can get a mid/ late first via other methods that probably works too.
Wouldn't be surprised if GC trade some of their second rounders to Brisbane for their first rounder so they can pay for Ashcroft and GC end up with a pick 15-18.

Long term contract on better money than what the tigers can offer and the extra carrot of playing in Darwin a couple of times a year. Its all but a done deal from what i have heard. I know tigers fans wont like hearing it
Not only are you a troll you’re also a grade A flog. Why bother spreading untrue BS for? Pathetic. You must’ve only just turned 12 and figured out how to make a profile on the forum.

Not only are you a troll you’re also a grade A flog. Why bother spreading untrue BS for? Pathetic. You must’ve only just turned 12 and figured out how to make a profile on the forum.
Welcome to Bigfooty. First day?

so what are people hearing now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back