Racing Darren Weir Arrested and stables raided by Police and Stewards.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Stewart/Tonkin stable the moral conscience LOL

G Lang hasn't been driving for them anywhere near as often lately. His replacements were N Jack goneski, M Pitt goneski and now even A Turnbull who probably should be gone.

Tonkin's were never into Harness Racing for the punt.

What they are doing is what John Hawkes was always known for, not putting up with s**t rides/drives on their horses.

Lang isn't aggressive enough a driver for their horses. Thus Alford gets most of the plum drives.

i went off too early just like you do every time you see a sexy dog walks in front of you, but the info was right if you can actually read the article, AFP info is 100 percent right, they are NOT going to have a press conference because they are still investigating, now i have had enough of you, so say hello to ignore
Can you also ignore your uninformed sources so we don’t spend time correcting their mistakes. Wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for the AFP to talk as they know nothing. Greater chance of Heath coming back lol.

Glad I have educated you on RISA and resources to get better informed ie the RSN podcasts which served you well

Trust u will now ignore.

All the best

Last edited:

I feel like running super short faves out of the top 4 for the tri/f4 play in the harness has been going on since the bet types were invented.

I'm betting it's happening in Horse Racing too. Why do so many jockeys sit up or stop riding their mounts out 50 metres before the line often costing a horse 4th place.

All mounts vying for a top 5 finish should be ridden out past the line.

4 months ago the police did a raid of weiry’s stables knowing they wouldn’t find anything but what they did is get the AFP to plant surveillance cameras.

Last August AFP put an undercover cop in his stables as a worker and that’s where the tip off has come from.

They have also found a synthetic substance that Weiry has used on them but they need to find a ‘prototype’ to test it against.

AFP was also listening in on Weir and McLean conversations where they openly spoke about deliberately getting ‘faves’ boxed in so the other ‘weir’ runner at a better price would benefit and get the chocolates and they had people betting for the stable

4 months ago the police did a raid of weiry’s stables knowing they wouldn’t find anything but what they did is get the AFP to plant surveillance cameras.

Last August AFP put an undercover cop in his stables as a worker and that’s where the tip off has come from.

They have also found a synthetic substance that Weiry has used on them but they need to find a ‘prototype’ to test it against.

AFP was also listening in on Weir and McLean conversations where they openly spoke about deliberately getting ‘faves’ boxed in so the other ‘weir’ runner at a better price would benefit and get the chocolates and they had people betting for the stable

you just posted almost word for word what i posted!! except for horses leaving the stables! is your source the same as my source? hmmmm

I'm betting it's happening in Horse Racing too. Why do so many jockeys sit up or stop riding their mounts out 50 metres before the line often costing a horse 4th place.

All mounts vying for a top 5 finish should be ridden out past the line.

Far more sub $1.20 shots going around in the red hots than the gallops though. And obviously much easier to make them 'gallop' than pull up in a race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no worries, i didn t send it to anyone though. strange. Be prepared to be interrogated by some Essendon flog who will be asking for when the AFP will hold a press conference.

Essendope fans don't have a great view of authorities looking into doping charges :D

Doping, race rigging and other assorted cheating doesn't even enter the mindspace of 90% of the general public. They just have no interest in racing and racing can police itself how it chooses.

Animal cruelty, and particularly something as easy to digest as "electric shock jiggers" is something that 90% of the public DO care about and are disgusted about. RV have to act before Saturdays city meeting.

Weir was toast as soon as the words "police" and "jiggers" were made public on the day of the raid.

I've been in racing all my life. Animal welfare is above all else for the racing industry now.

Animal Justice actually sit in Parliament these days.
If they can get the proof he'll get years just for the jiggers alone

And then throw in all the other s**t and he's probably off for a stint to Barwon

you just posted almost word for word what i posted!! except for horses leaving the stables! is your source the same as my source? hmmmm

‘Word for Word’ ha ha clutching at straws there Heathy. Where’s the Yulong and munz have taken their horses..

Give it a rest sunshine, you got torn a new one and now trying to hang on to any post

You Need to move on

Please ignore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back