No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo on MMM congratulating teague on getting the carlton gig..then says his very very strong mail is that coniglio will be at carlton next year
Conspiracy theory, is it plausible that Carlton traded their pick knowing Conglio was coming and didn’t want to hand over a top 3 pick? Or should I just take off my Tin hat

The AFL need to be watching them VERY carefully as they are a club that has been taken to task for tanking before and they have very good reason to NOT win with pick 2 getting one of the 2 standout kids

If the AFL think the Dees are tanking to get 1 of the top 2 players it’s a good reason to give us that PP and give Melbourne a big * you

If the AFL think the Dees are tanking to get 1 of the top 2 players it’s a good reason to give us that PP and give Melbourne a big fu** you
Iva..there is history there with melbourne and the last time they got done for tanking the crows were the club punished as at the time we had dean bailey as assistant coach and the AFL banned him for a year. But guess what..no draft sanctions handed out to melbourne so you can see why the crows are filthy about it

Did anyone listen too Cam Twomey on the AFL exchange Podcast this week in regards to the PP?

He said his opinion has changed and now thinks GC should get it, and his reasoning why was, and I paraphrase, "because Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne were the teams that stood to lose most by it, and they had played finals in recent years, and the AFL will take this into consideration".

And to dig the hole even further he said that if Carlton still held their #3 pick he would probably not want the PP to be given.

I hope someone told him to pull his bloody head in after that, what an absolute joke!

Did anyone listen too Cam Twomey on the AFL exchange Podcast this week in regards to the PP?

He said his opinion has changed and now thinks GC should get it, and his reasoning why was, and I paraphrase, "because Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne were the teams that stood to lose most by it, and they had played finals in recent years, and the AFL will take this into consideration".

And to dig the hole even further he said that if Carlton still held their #3 pick he would probably not want the PP to be given.

I hope someone told him to pull his bloody head in after that, what an absolute joke!

It would matcht he AFL's modus operandi exactly - change the rules to get the outcome we want

Punishing teams for playing finals seems like a great idea... :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is completely ****ed up

And the sheer idiocy of this is that Carlton are laden with young talent that will be on the way up, whereas we've got to do a semi-rebuild.

Also shows the AFL were right in not handing Carlton one last year.

I don't mind the Exchange podcast but that was an idiotic comment

That is completely f’ed up
And the sheer idiocy of this is that Carlton are laden with young talent that will be on the way up, whereas we've got to do a semi-rebuild.

Also shows the AFL were right in not handing Carlton one last year.
I don't mind the Exchange podcast but that was an idiotic comment

Amongst the most incompetent, corrupt things I've ever heard from an AFL employee, and that's saying something.

We didn't make the finals last year, and we're a chance to not make them this year. On that basis, we should apply (and receive) a priority pick.

If the AFL take that line of reasoning into consideration, they're actually more corrupt than i thought. They're nearing FIFA levels.

The best one-line joke of the film, I laughed hard

Amongst the most incompetent, corrupt things I've ever heard from an AFL employee, and that's saying something.

We didn't make the finals last year, and we're a chance to not make them this year. On that basis, we should apply (and receive) a priority pick.

If the AFL take that line of reasoning into consideration, they're actually more corrupt than i thought. They're nearing FIFA levels.

Grimsby was one of the funniest films..full stop

I really hope he, and the AFL exchange Podcast Twitter page is coping an absolute blasting after that BS. All 3 clubs should be pissed off!

In fact Carlton has every right to be insulted by it as well!

Well done Cam, your moronic lack of judgement has pissed off fans from 22% of the teams in the AFL...

Lucky you don’t, you know, speak on not 1 but 2 AFL based podcasts!!!

I want Demons to win. Gives us a sniff at pick 2. Whether we have Pick 3/4 I think we will be bidding on Green regardless.

Not sure pick 3/4 is much different this year. But 2 gets us Anderson...big time!

I want Demons to win. Gives us a sniff at pick 2. Whether we have Pick 3/4 I think we will be bidding on Green regardless.

Not sure pick 3/4 is much different this year. But 2 gets us Anderson...big time!

The Demons being the Demons, they will fail at tanking and beat Sydney and North in succession, handing pick 2 to the canny Swans

Back