No Oppo Supporters DEATH RIDE 2: A TEAGUE OF THEIR OWN! (Picks 3 and 21)

How many wins for the rest of the year under their new coach David Teague?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have been competitive in most matches this year, number 1 was never in the bag.
It was always a hope. Most people would've had GC winning the spoon and 3 wins is still better than many pundits predicted. They're a sneaky chance against the Saints I guess but they have a tough run home.

Suns savaged by injuries.

Its such a shame they in the plight they are in. They need more advantages then ever before.
They seem to be savaged by injuries ever year, surely some questions need to be asked of their fitness staff?

Carlton have been competitive in most matches this year, number 1 was never in the bag.

Way to blow your load early. Competitive or not, they're 2-10 and still firmly behind the 8-ball.

LIVE LADDER - TRADE PICKS.

CROWS PICK 1

BLUES PICK 14

Time to Eat a Bag of D1cks, Carlton posters. On the one day you win a game, we f**k your draft position with a superior win.
single-minded-jpg.689067

Win tonight and the Crows go 5th.

Thats how we bloody hurt those campaigners tonight and still hold Pick 1.

Im drinking SOS's salty tears tonight from my chardonnay glass.

If its good enough for Blues fans to think they won the grand final today, think again.

Tonight, Carlton still rock bottom of the ladder with even a worse pick before the day began. Delicious.

Im drinking SOS's salty tears tonight from my chardonnay glass.

If its good enough for Blues fans to think they won the grand final today, think again.

Tonight, Carlton still rock bottom of the ladder with even a worse pick before the day began. Delicious.
Good thing GC bye is coming up......their next 8 points game will determine who finish last.

So... did Carlton do us a favour by beating Brisbane?
I guess they did, yes. Weird to think if the Eagles lose tomorrow and we win on Thursday night we'll be in 4th spot (for at least a week, while West Coast have their bye).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn that bowling ball bounce
I’m going with the dead cat bounce myself.
They play a string of the bottom teams over the next 5 rounds though, until they meet us, then they play the better teams. If they manage to get done consistently over the next few weeks starting with the dogs. That number one is looking good. But the next five games could see them rise up the ladder a few spots.
Go Doggies.

I’m going with the dead cat bounce myself.
They play a string of the bottom teams over the next 5 rounds though, until they meet us, then they play the better teams. If they manage to get done consistently over the next few weeks starting with the dogs. That number one is looking good. But the next five games could see them rise up the ladder a few spots.
Go Doggies.
Doggies aren’t going to be happy losing to the Blues twice, they’ll bounce back unless they decide to kick s**t for goal again.

Bulldogs are beyond woeful at times

Have no faith in them whatsoever

That kind of crap attitude will have you banned from this thread.:p

Or maybe this is part of your grander plan of building the Blues up? The bigger the rise, the bigger the fall.:think:

Carlton players will be drinking and bathing in their bathwater all week, with the exception of Thomas he prefers alcohol instead.

This time the ambush will be on them. Im just more worried about the Suns, I kinda wish we could give them players to win a few games.

In the washup, all the Crows ever wanted out of the Blues deal was a Top 5 pick, its now a certainty it will be Top 3, dreaming of Pick 1 was fun while it lasted,

Would be nice for Sydney and Melbourne to show up this week.

Blues will get above the Suns but that's about it.

-
Would be nice for Sydney and Melbourne to show up this week.

Blues will get above the Suns but that's about it.
Yep, the Blues should finish 17th. The Suns are cooked. The trade is still a massive win. We'd have to finish 11th for it to reach a 'par', and I'd predict we'll finish 5th-8th.

Interesting though, would people be more open to trading pick #2 rather than pick #1? Personally, I'd still like to see us take the pick.

-

Yep, the Blues should finish 17th. The Suns are cooked. The trade is still a massive win. We'd have to finish 11th for it to reach a 'par', and I'd predict we'll finish 5th-8th.

Interesting though, would people be more open to trading pick #2 rather than pick #1? Personally, I'd still like to see us take the pick.

I would only consider trading the pick if it's above 3 and I'd still want a top 10 pick in return as part of the trade

Think pick 1 vs pick 2 comes almost entirely down to the Carlton vs GC clash. Don't see many other results having a meaningful influence on the final ladder

Think pick 1 vs pick 2 comes almost entirely down to the Carlton vs GC clash. Don't see many other results having a meaningful influence on the final ladder

There is some chance albeit small for the Suns to win:

Saints - Past 2 games decided by 2pts or less.

Lions - They beat them at the GABBA last year.

Sydney - Suns smashed them last year at home.

R23 v Giants - A small and even then an incredible remote chance the Giants sends a reserves team by that I mean rest some players to play the Suns if their ladder position has been determined regardless of result. Highly unlikely with the bye before finals.

Carlton - Dont ever overestimate the Blues spirit they can find a way to lose.

I dont like our chances whatsoever, but there is a very small handful of games where one win could seal Pick 1 for us.

Cough cough cough Crows play the Suns in R17. Can you imagine the lols if we secure Carlton the spoon in the process too. It would be a thing of beauty.

There is some chance albeit small for the Suns to win:

Saints - Past 2 games decided by 2pts or less.

Lions - They beat them at the GABBA last year.

Sydney - Suns smashed them last year at home.

R23 v Giants - A small and even then an incredible remote chance the Giants sends a reserves team by that I mean rest some players to play the Suns if their ladder position has been determined regardless of result. Highly unlikely with the bye before finals.

Carlton - Dont ever overestimate the Blues spirit they can find a way to lose.

I dont like our chances whatsoever, but there is a very small handful of games where one win could seal Pick 1 for us.

Cough cough cough Crows play the Suns in R17. Can you imagine the lols if we secure Carlton the spoon in the process too. It would be a thing of beauty.
Don't think we can afford to drop those ones if we want to play finals.

-

Why trade it (assuming for Grundy) when we now have seen glimpses of just how good Reilly O'Brien can become.

Don't think we can afford to drop those ones if we want to play finals.

I was joking about losing to the Suns.

I do think their best chances of winning are v Saints this week, Q Clash, Sydney and Carlton.

Maybe just maybe Dew gets them up for the Blues clash knowing what is at stake.

Mind you from the whispers I have heard floating around, a domino effect may take place if Horse goes to North to coach, apparently Sydney will go after Dew. How much that is known around the Suns is interesting.

Back