Rumour Demons involved in drug scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Essentially, it appears Bates continued a brief exchange with Dank after Melbourne had advised of their interactions with Dank to the AFL (and MFC officials were supposedly unaware of this continued exchange)

What irks me about this is on one hand, we have Gerard Healy approaching EFC and the AFL with concerns over the supplement program in Oct. '12, which was virtually ignored. Yet when the poo was about to hit the fan, EFC come out with their Feb presser. AD lauds EFC for their upfrontedness and their openness. Rings their sponsor and assures them all is ok etc. etc.

We declare our involvement to GMc in Feb, the 7.30 Report airs mentioned MFC and an involvement with Dank, AD smashes us, it's proven we were upfront....silence.

This is not a post about EFCs guilt or non guilt, simply on how ADs treated the differing parties. It just doesn't make sense to me
It's about who makes him look stupid, EFC didn't, MFC did, even if it wasn't MFC's fault.

It's about who makes him look stupid, EFC didn't, MFC did, even if it wasn't MFC's fault.

Gillon MacLachlan made him look stupid, if he didn't pass on the details of his Feb. meeting with our officials

He should have the decency to come out and apologise about that (never happen I know), as there are many who still hold the belief we misled the AFL

In the other corner, he's praising Essendon, ringing their sponsors etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back