Rumour Demons involved in drug scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet Caroline Wilson & Damien Barrett are all over this ...

I reckon if I left home now I could get to the Ch 9 studios in time to smack Barrett in the head with that stupid bloody iPad he reads off when breaking his exclusive non-stories.

If I managed to do that I reckon I would have a better chance at being elected PM than Gillard.

Neither have Essendon or Hird.

Look at how well thats worked for us. Trust me you can scream this one nugget of fact until you are blue in the face but all anyone will say is, "Drug cheats, illegal this, dangerous that, sack person x bla bla bla"

Yep.

Aside from that one fool above, most Essendon supporters will sympathise very much with you guys over this. We've been through it, and are still going through it.

So far, the indications seem to be pointing towards there being little if anything for us to worry about (in terms of illegal substances anyway) out of our scandal. It's not unreasonable (with the little information that has emerged and probably ever will) to think at this point that similar will ultimately be true for Melbourne.

You just have to try and insulate yourself and block out the cretins and sheep who'll probably come gunning for you in the same way they did for Essendon. In the end they only want blood, and ultimately, their bleating and smart mouthing counts for absolutely nothing. It's the facts that matter, whatever they are.

Storm in a teacup, chaps. Hopefully it'll galvanize the playing group and you guys stick it up the press with a few wins.

I reckon if I left home now I could get to the Ch 9 studios in time to smack Barrett in the head with that stupid bloody iPad he reads off when breaking his exclusive non-stories.

If I managed to do that I reckon I would have a better chance at being elected PM than Gillard.
Damo will be all over this. He'll have known about this 3 days ago and will have multiple sources on the topic down at Demon land before he then goes on to quote word for word what the 7:30 report said.

Damo will be all over this. He'll have known about this 3 days ago and will have multiple sources on the topic down at Demon land before he then goes on to quote word for word what the 7:30 report said.

And lets not forget reword what he reworded for the Essendon information over the last 2 months and make people think he is a great journo.

None of the supps used were banned or are banned now. Club Doc ran it by ASADA and they confirmed it was fine. This is a nothing story.

Same with Essendon but look at what the media has done with that ... wear your melbourne gear with pride, and stuff the haters

Like the media need another excuse to dig the boot in. No banned substances but they will run with whatever they've got, no matter how pathetic, particular those like Caro or Ashley Porter (every second article by him lately has been negative and about MFC).

I honestly salute you supporters sticking through all this crap lately, I know that feel.

Like the media need another excuse to dig the boot in. No banned substances but they will run with whatever they've got, no matter how pathetic, particular those like Caro or Ashley Porter (every second article by him lately has been negative and about MFC).

I honestly salute you supporters sticking through all this crap lately, I know that feel.

18 months and counting...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fully aware of the (entirely fair) banzhammer warning, so I ask this in all honesty:

Did any Dees supporter have an inkling this was a possibility, or even that Dank was at the club? I've been following the whole thing pretty closely and this is the first I've heard of him being near/around/at your joint.

It seems like this has just materialised out of thin air. Crazy times.

As far as irony goes with this episode, true or not... sweet bloody spaghetti monster, does it get ANY more ridiculous than this? Does it?

Well they cant be performance enhancing now can they? We're not 100% sure anything eventuated.

Maybe it was the wrong kind of white powder...

0l85r5.gif

You know what, I'm gonna wear my Melbourne scarf at Uni tomorrow and if anyone gets out of their way to bag me about it, I'll just tell them to G&GF.

They need all the support they can get as it is, and I'm doing my bit.
I've taken to wearing my polo pretty much everywhere. Not sure why it just finds itself on me. Demons fans I see are really happy to see it and shocked that I'm brave enough to do it. :)

Media perspective: Oh my god we have text messages that involve injections and Dank, let's just presume its illegal and run with that angle.

Reality: All players would have at least 1 injection a week, it's shocking because we're not usually aware of it, like seeing footage of a slaughter house.

Media is the dark side of football.

Looks like a load of media BS. You guys wanted to join us in the circus didn't you? Don't stress about it, from what I can gather you've done nothing illegal. But the supplements have scarey sounding names so the media start losing their mind.

Hopefully it brings your club together and you can start playing some good football. Looking forward to seeing you guys win on the weekend.

good luck

I'm fully aware of the (entirely fair) banzhammer warning, so I ask this in all honesty:

Did any Dees supporter have an inkling this was a possibility, or even that Dank was at the club? I've been following the whole thing pretty closely and this is the first I've heard of him being near/around/at your joint.

It seems like this has just materialised out of thin air. Crazy times.
Didn't Dank work at North in the past?

Feel for you guys as I know how worrying such a report is. If there's a silver lining, it's that - apart from Trengove - the names listed are battlers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back