List Mgmt. Demons rabble overpay for poor 1v1 defender Fake Lever, Crows start the car!

What will Adelaide get for known weak flog & poor 1v1 defender Jake Lever?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Like Sheedy said about Pyke recently, any coach making a grand final in his 2nd season of senior coaching obviously has some ability about him.

Neil Craig took us to the finals in his first year but we all know how his coaching tenure turned out.

3 birds with one stone...

overpaid - chew up MLB TPP cap space
wasted career - not benefit MLB much
injury-free - do MLB long time
Basically doing a Kurt... except the injury free bit.

I sense a shift in the karma universe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say this year from them has been an even bigger tanking exercise than the last one. The AFL needs to investigate in a big way.

But which assistant coach of ours will they be able to blame for it, whilst concluding that Melbourne did nothing wrong, but then still fining them $500k(which gets quietly paid back later...)?

Even BT couldn't talk Jakeys crew up last night.

But which assistant coach of ours will they be able to blame for it, whilst concluding that Melbourne did nothing wrong, but then still fining them $500k(which gets quietly paid back later...)?
Simon Goodwin. There is a clear link from him to Neil Craig as they both coached at Melbourne and it's widely known that they concocted this plan during their tenure at Adelaide. I expect that all of our prelim final appearances from that time will be retrospectively cleared from the official records.

Back