Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2006
Horrie Gorringe Stand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tasmanian Tigers
Gun :thumbsu:

Has the magic and skills equal to every other small forward going around, but is more consistent than the rest, and his cleverness when setting up his team mates is second to none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Ablett>>>>>Ryan O'Keefe>>>>Brent Harvey>>>>>Brad Johnson.
Most people would say Chapman should have got AA over Didak in 2006. But I would say from the few games I seen this year,
Chapman>>>>> Didak.

LOL, you really have your finger on the pulse, haven't you?

This year he's been injured for the majority of it and the two previous years he kicked a total of 120 goals, not bad for a small forward hey genius?

What's your point? Did you even understand what I meant by that post?

I know Robbo has injured his knee this year, I know he kicked a bag of 70-80 in 2005.

My point was: What has he been doing the last few years (i.e. what has he been playing as then?).

He has been playing as a key forward. You know it. I know it.

Now read my post next time 'genius'.

What's your point? Did you even understand what I meant by that post?

I know Robbo has injured his knee this year, I know he kicked a bag of 70-80 in 2005.

My point was: What has he been doing the last few years (i.e. what has he been playing as then?).

He has been playing as a key forward. You know it. I know it.

Now read my post next time 'genius'.

LOL, this is getting even funnier, you honestly think he's been playing the role of a Key Forward? FFS, watch some more games and come back when you're educated.

Gun :thumbsu:

Has the magic and skills equal to every other small forward going around, but is more consistent than the rest, and his cleverness when setting up his team mates is second to none.
Has nothing on Gazza... Also considering the headline, shouldn't this be in Bay 13? There is like a dozen better small forwards than Didak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back