Didak= best small foward in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha classic. You are even more uninformed than demondude. And he seriously has no idea.

/sigh, i'll make it easier for you. If Robertson was playing as a key forward for the last couple of years then what were Neitz, Miller and Holland doing?

It's obvious that you don't watch many Melbourne games because everyone knows he doesn't play FF or CHF.

Nice try but no cigar

/sigh, i'll make it easier for you. If Robertson was playing as a key forward for the last couple of years then what were Neitz, Miller and Holland doing?

It's obvious that you don't watch many Melbourne games because everyone knows he doesn't play FF or CHF.

Nice try but no cigar

You are kidding yourself if you think he hasn't played in those positions before.

There's no argument. You think he has been classed as a small forward for his career.

Demondude has no idea - even you should know that. He is just a teenage pimply faced boy after all.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: keep it up mate, if it makes you feel better bagging someone on an internet forum, i actually take it as quite offensive :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didak is a star, been my favourite Pie for a long time now. Calling him the "best small forward" probably isn't doing him justice. He's better than that.

LEEONNNNNNNNN!

That one handed mark was cheeky bullshizen personified. ****ing loved every second watching that.

Brilliant mark :)

Took a few seconds for the commentators to realise that he still had it in his arms when he came down, they were stunned

With Didak, Neon Leon and Medhurst Collingwood have great small forward talent :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back