DISCUSSION: Away game venue on the GC

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Now I know the Southport Sharks are considered the 'official' away game venue for us Suns supporters but are there other options for locals? In particular the southern Gold Coast?

Newly opened The Sporting Globe (TSGs) at Robina Town Centre's Promenade area may actually be the perfect venue to watch away games! The owners are two former footballers from Bendigo (Mark and Brad Vigus) so you'd think they would be in favour of showing AFL. What do you guys think? Has anyone been there yet? What would be really great is if they put both Suns and Titans games on their big screen every week during the season! Although there are plenty of other TVs around the venue you could watch footy on.

I've been to the sporting globe in geelong and that was awesome. The booth's had their own tv screens and you could watch up to 4 sports of your choice. I was actually watching suns v freo (lost) before going to GHMBA stadium for a game. If it's the same set up then i would definitely recommend

I've been to the sporting globe in geelong and that was awesome. The booth's had their own tv screens and you could watch up to 4 sports of your choice. I was actually watching suns v freo (lost) before going to GHMBA stadium for a game. If it's the same set up then i would definitely recommend
Did a little research and the Robina venue does have booths with their own screens. It sounds like the perfect venue for us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back