Review Dogs 118 Def Suns 56 - Rd 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there still Dogs fans who wish we had selected Darcy MacPherson? I thought he was ordinary at best yesterday and not sure he'd get a game for us at the moment.
Definitely for the best he went there. No better than a solid player and would at best be getting the odd game here and there. Have seen him play ok, but he’s probably about the 21st-23rd player there.

We most certainly do not need 3 key defenders, it will just never ever happen. Especially with all of Wood, Williams & Crozier in defence.
I get our defence doesn’t allow 1-on-1 contests to happen most of the time, and Keath has been a machine, but
when the time comes in finals with wide open spaces at the MCG and you get a one on one with Riewoldt and Gardner you might think differently.

I get our defence doesn’t allow 1-on-1 contests to happen most of the time, and Keath has been a machine, but
when the time comes in finals with wide open spaces at the MCG and you get a one on one with Riewoldt and Gardner you might think differently.
Why would we play 3 KPD, two of which would be below average players and completely take away from our versatile defence?

His man got off him. Some of his offensive work was quite good. There’s obviously going to be a reason he hasn’t had much of a run in the seniors and I suspect it’s a lack of defensive discipline.

I didn’t see him as being particularly bad but compared to Keath and Gardner he seems a little loose.
No apparently if someone dosent get agave it’s because they don’t have photos of Bevo according to in the know experts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back