Autopsy Dogs beat Cats - Rd 15, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

And for anyone thinking about point the bone at Harry...what about Danger just minutes before... Been saying for years..Kicking wins or looses you games.
Danger is a s**t kick. Harry's shot was embarrassing skills wise for an AFL footballer.

If they players can't give 100% each week without the need for a pep-talk from the coach then they are the ones who need to get out of the club as I question their professionalism and desire to play in the hoops.

If a player can't find the motivation within themselves to perform week-in and week-out, that's got to be put back on the player/s

Individually yes but any issues that are across most or all of the team falls on the coach
Especially when patterns emerge where the coach is one of the few constants for the duration of that pattern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reality is, we are a 6-7th team. No better or worse than last year. In 2017 we played in 6 thrillers and had 5 lucky wins and a draw. Halve those and we finish on 13 wins in 6th.
This year we are 1-4 in close ones and we’ll out of the 8 by Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just wanted to say you put up a good fight and both teams put on a game of footy that was great to watch. A bit unlucky at the end for you guys, coulda gone either way. Good luck for the rest of the year.

Cheers. The Dogs really wanted it after last week's disappointment - geez it came close again. I reckon that's the best game I've seen from them since 2016. Hopefully it's the turning over of a new leaf at Whitten Oval - it's exciting footy.

Don’t think Scott needs to be sacked, but I think he is too comfortable in the coaches box and needs a decent rev up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back