Doom Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr-ma0siogzye1rq4no1o4-r1-500.jpg

New board, new coach, new gameplan, Rich out, Leuie out and now potentially a contender for the spoon. Not good. Going to be a tough year. Hang tough, Lions supporters and look to the future. We're going to need all the support we can muster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've been trying to bottom out for years, but with GWS & GC we never properly got to take advantage of it... I would say we've got an excellent opportunity to do it right over the next couple of years, and could be the first club to get a priority pick next year.

How
We've been trying to bottom out for years, but with GWS & GC we never properly got to take advantage of it... I would say we've got an excellent opportunity to do it right over the next couple of years, and could be the first club to get a priority pick next year.
would we get a priority pick? By losing?

There comes a time when the codes' (magnificent) effort in promoting the code north of the NSW border gets undone without vigilance (or from neglect).

Personally, I'm beginning to think the AFL is happy to retreat to beenleigh.

NRL fans & officials should be fist pumping. A lot.

Vlad was boo'd last night at Metricon when he wondered out from his ivory tower to get ice cream. Suns people boo'ing Vlad is somewhat wierd to me, but I'd like to think it reflects what could have been.

I really sympathize with you guys. We are gradually coming out from five years of pain. Having been the recipient of some awful blowouts, it was nice to be on the opposite end for once.

The worst part of our bad times was the injuries that came with them. At one stage we had none of our leadership group on board due to injuries. You are in a similar place.

The big turnaround for us has been getting quality administration, a quality coach, and a quality fitness coach. You seem to be getting the admin in order now, at least, and I don't really have much idea about the other two. Your coach seems to be saying the right things though.

I enjoyed yesterday's drubbing, but feel for you. Kruezer hobbling back trying to defend a goal attack was not a good sight.

My advice is to get enjoyment watching your youngsters develop, and still go to every game to support the players.

I really sympathize with you guys. We are gradually coming out from five years of pain. Having been the recipient of some awful blowouts, it was nice to be on the opposite end for once.

The worst part of our bad times was the injuries that came with them. At one stage we had none of our leadership group on board due to injuries. You are in a similar place.

The big turnaround for us has been getting quality administration, a quality coach, and a quality fitness coach. You seem to be getting the admin in order now, at least, and I don't really have much idea about the other two. Your coach seems to be saying the right things though.

I enjoyed yesterday's drubbing, but feel for you. Kruezer hobbling back trying to defend a goal attack was not a good sight.

My advice is to get enjoyment watching your youngsters develop, and still go to every game to support the players.

Not sure if serious

Leppa’s Lepers: is a soon to be released AFL crime drama television series created Gynger Greyness and produced by Blynd_Friday. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Brisbane, Leppa’s Lepers is the two-year-long story of Walter Whining, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine, in order to secure his Clubs's financial future before he dies, teaming with his former student, Dr Pinkman Jnr…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back