Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are stacked with midfielders who are still very young. Needed talks to prepare for the future as they take time. Also, Shiel.

Incorrect!

We are flush with flankers who could become midfielders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So thats basically no midfielders in 2 straight years in the national draft. Be interesting if we notice this down the track and see a bit of a hole in the list

Noticed it for the best part of 10 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two years. We have traded for two young, proven top end mids though within the last year.

Me and Yoda arent worried about the year of 2019. Although yes Andrew Mcgrath was the last bona fide mid we have taken along with Dyl Clarke and Kobe Mutch.

Its more down the track these things can come to bite you a little. Just ask Carlton how big their hole in their list was of that age group 24-27. We dont have an early pick next year as of right now either

Considering the later picks we had, I'm pretty happy with how we've gone there.

Plenty of ambition with the young fellas, and Matty Dea deserved another crack at it.

The forward line of Mosquito, Fantasia, and Tipungwuti reads like a bizarre fairytale.

Good work Dodo

Nice utility who can plug and play but will never be more than a role player imho.

We have still not drafted a top end midfielder for how many years now?

We drafted Parish as a top end mid 3 years ago. We have plenty in the 2s ATM and just traded in Shiel. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back