Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill get back to you on a few of those, most of them i havnt seen play or even know which club they would be with. I should hopefully get to see Neagle play a few pre-season games for Murray. Also i should mention that another Parish is draft eligible this year ;)
The good one or is the good parish the youngest?

Ill get back to you on a few of those, most of them i havnt seen play or even know which club they would be with. I should hopefully get to see Neagle play a few pre-season games for Murray. Also i should mention that another Parish is draft eligible this year ;)
The NGA boys would all be with Calder or in the NT. Can find literally nothing on ROD

The good one or is the good parish the youngest?
We have the good one already ;), I havnt seen Finlay play ive only seen him kick the footy at the brakes with his younger brother haha. Im pretty sure the youngest brother Indy represented Vic Country as an Under 12 i think he will be in the 2020 draft.

Mason is a long way off it.
Project player.

Unfortunately I can't find an 'Oh Der' meme.

So I'll have to settle for this:

hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D_P_S would you have access to or know where to find DT averages for last years u18 season and carnival?
Best man to ask would be POULTERBEAR , I was keeping tabs of them early in the year but got bored of it and stopped half way haha

Jack Higgins
Andrew Brayshaw
Toby Wooller

Those 3 mostly stick out to me in the TAC for big scores and often

Best man to ask would be POULTERBEAR , I was keeping tabs of them early in the year but got bored of it and stopped half way haha

Jack Higgins
Andrew Brayshaw
Toby Wooller

Those 3 mostly stick out to me in the TAC for big scores and often

im trying to compile a quick list for my draft for those with capable dt scores/production who may play early

i'm thinking outside the top 4

Higgins
Hunter Clark
Bailey
Constable
Worpel
Kelly
Brayshaw

maybe Coffield

what am I missing?

im trying to compile a quick list for my draft for those with capable dt scores/production who may play early

i'm thinking outside the top 4

Higgins
Hunter Clark
Bailey
Constable
Worpel
Kelly
Brayshaw

maybe Coffield

what am I missing?
Dylan Moore is another that may play. Brent Daniels could fill a small forward role with GWS. I could go abit more in-depth when I have the draft list in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back