Official Team Thread Dragons FFC - Official Season 30 Team Thread | Dawn of the Dragon

Remove this Banner Ad

A Swallow Ashman OG Blaze Storm Bradesmaen Cold Sober Dr Mantis Taboggan fumbler gym4life Hatchy1992 HawkAussie
Knifey Spoony Ljp86 Matt_352 Maylandsman MC Bad Genius Mooresome Pie 4 Life rota69 SaltPeter serial_thrilla Strigoi T2B_ VandoHawk Stoods

A great week in the match thread against the Warriors with 18 posters fronting up. The Dragons big three , serial_thrilla Matt_352 and T2B_ ,
led the way as the Dragons powered to 64% of the thread total. Strigoi Ashman OG and MC Bad Genius all had a solid week.

Sure to an interesting match thread coming up against the Bombers next.

View attachment 997599
My TOTAL posts tally has finally overtaken Matt_352 AVERAGE 😂 next up serial_thrilla

1603962776046.png

1603962854409.png

The Dragon Spirit medal has been voted by Dragons players to the opposition poster who dominates the
Match thread and / or the Qooty field. In round 13 the Dragons voters awarded the medal to the Warriors
ruck-rover zackah .

Congrats zackah of the Coney Island Warriors on being the round thirteen Dragon Spirit medal winner :thumbsu:

1603962935755.png

Dear Dragons,

I am writing to enquire of the status of our visa applications ahead of our journey to Ljp86 's lair next week.

We are aware of the...err....restrictions placed after last season and wanted to make sure that we are all cleared to play.

Yours flyingly,

Chipmunk
Hawks LG rep.

View attachment 998154

View attachment 998156

The Dragon Spirit medal has been voted by Dragons players to the opposition poster who dominates the
Match thread and / or the Qooty field. In round 13 the Dragons voters awarded the medal to the Warriors
ruck-rover zackah .

Congrats zackah of the Coney Island Warriors on being the round thirteen Dragon Spirit medal winner :thumbsu:

View attachment 998159
This is your not so subtle way to smother me with praise after serial_thrilla tried to recruit me in the thread.

You may continue...

This is your not so subtle way to smother me with praise after serial_thrilla tried to recruit me in the thread.

You may continue...
You broke Tonga Bob's winning streak. He'll be crushed!

PS - slide into my PMs if the recruitment pitch worked... 👌

Dear Dragons,

I am writing to enquire of the status of our visa applications ahead of our journey to Ljp86 's lair next week.

We are aware of the...err....restrictions placed after last season and wanted to make sure that we are all cleared to play.

Yours flyingly,

Chipmunk
Hawks LG rep.
Don’t worry, if there are any issues, I will bring you in personally. 👍😉
1603979067230.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck Dragons. Not the result we were hoping for there, we gave ourselves a big chance at three quarter time but our last quarter wasn't great and in the end it was a fairly disappointing result.

Some good games this week by several players. Strigoi had a very good game in the ruck, A Swallow and serial_thrilla did well in the midfield as did Matt_352 who continues his good form on a wing.

Not a great result in the end and we'll need to dust ourselves off and get ready for another big game next week at home for Heritage Round. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Thanks buddy. I don't know what we'd do without you. Whoever said that you weren't a benevolent dictator was lying.

I'm no dictator.

Just the hero on the other end of the rope keeping your club relevant :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back