Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 29 – Official Team Thread - BnF Run and Won

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think it is worth putting in one of those melt threads though. Elton Johns Wig are you still the editor of one of those tabloids?

You know what a melt is don’t you...

It’s playing in a side where their Godfather complains about spamming then receives an award for....

For those playing at home the word was Spamming.

That same player then doesn’t even reward the Roy’s best backman with a SFA nomination due to missing a few games and yet picked himself even though he admitted to spamming and having low numbers on field.

It’s a tradition in the SFA to reward mates and the Roy’s are right up there, just don’t step off track IDC or you’ll go missing.

Within two weeks he will change the username to serial_vanilla
Aren't you from that SFA team that lost the Grand Final last month? At least GWS supporters have had the grace to lurk in the shadows in the AFL off-season after their loss...

You know what a melt is don’t you...

It’s playing in a side where their Godfather complains about spamming then receives an award for....

For those playing at home the word was Spamming.

That same player then doesn’t even reward the Roy’s best backman with a SFA nomination due to missing a few games and yet picked himself even though he admitted to spamming and having low numbers on field.

It’s a tradition in the SFA to reward mates and the Roy’s are right up there, just don’t step off track IDC or you’ll go missing.

Welcome to life. It's the reason why IDC is an independent sort, but...it still was a good melt don't you think?

Aren't you from that SFA team that lost the Grand Final last month? At least GWS supporters have had the grace to lurk in the shadows in the AFL off-season after their loss...

Nice attempt at your first SFA burn rookie. I actually captained my team to last place. Huh. Who is laughing now!!!

Nice attempt at your first SFA burn rookie. I actually captained my team to last place. Huh. Who is laughing now!!!
Thanks, I'm learning. I figured I'd better start with banter against the lower tier opponents. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were from the Freo game? Glad to see you have signed up.
Yeah mate. Seemed interesting so I'll give it a go. I figured I'd join a team with some recent success given how my AFL team has gone...well, ever.

Yeah mate. Seemed interesting so I'll give it a go. I figured I'd join a team with some recent success given how my AFL team has gone...well, ever.
Excellent choice :thumbsu: How good is a back to back premiership , Go Dragons !!

That will wear off soon. Dragons are boring as bat s**t.

Excellent choice :thumbsu: How good is a back to back premiership , Go Dragons !!

Another Dragon for life I see. Well, some people bandy the term 'life' about here far too generously as they've been here 2 or so whole years :thumbsu:

Welcome to life. It's the reason why IDC is an independent sort, but...it still was a good melt don't you think?

If I melted there’d be at least 72 less qooty players around to see me receive the award.

For that and the team you play for and follow.
It’s a three way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back