Dream Team app is coming: It's FREE

Remove this Banner Ad

Android users reporting that they are being logged into other people's accounts. Is this issue present in the iPhone version too?

I have an SGS2, can confirm you're automatically logged in to somebody else's account, and have free rein over everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm that you are automatically logged into a random account on the android app. Some seriously bad work here.

Serious nameless? You'd have to be either really dumb or a total tool to change the team up. I could imagine dream team being inactive for a bit while they sort it out, just hope they realise sooner than later

Got it...eventually. Not available in US iTunes store, so it switched me to the Australian store which froze up. Closed out and reopened and logged in to the Australian store, only to be told my account is only valid for purchases in the US store. So had to create a whole new iTunes account to download it.

Seems to work okay though.

Re: Official Android Dreamteam app available

Is working fine now. Asks for email account upon opening and logs in to your own team. The fact it's free is a bonus.

Is working fine now. Asks for email account upon opening and logs in to your own team. The fact it's free is a bonus.

Try leaving the username and password blank and then clicking ok. Mine still logs into someone else's account. GRIFFS WARRIORS I promise not to change your team, just be aware that Menzell won't play this year though

It's free...so whatever you get is pretty much a bonus. Not great...but it's better than nothing guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back