Eagles Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

MDB

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2000
Perth
I was wondering why this Eagles forum isn't used a great deal. I have noticed that there are a lot of eagles fans using the AFL forum, but don't really post much in here.

I would much rather talk about the eagles than talk about what is my favourite movie or stadium etc.

Anyway, something you may all like to know. At training the boys have been split up into groups with each group having different roles. For example, one group has to organise social gatherings (boys only) where all must attend and bond. Another groups role is to organise physical activities while at training where the groups will play off against each other.

Just some info I had which I thought I would share with you all.

Personally, I came here (BigFooty) specifically not to only talk about the Eagles. I found it too insulated only talking to devoted Eagles fans about only our team. I wanted more variety and less bias, so I could really find out where we're at. I'll go back to the WCE forum maybe when there's games to discuss.

No offence to anyone I hope
smile.gif

Thanks for the training news BTW

Yes it gets quite boring just talking about the Eagles. I like to read about other things. Then if I want to post something I will. i will be back on the Eagles forum once we start playing. But I do like to read your posts MDB.

When the footy season comes back ill start talking about the eagles...nothing to talk about at the moment!

------------------
I was put on this Earth to compete a certain number of tasks. I am so far behind I will never die...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back