Official Team Thread East Side Phoenix :: Season 32 :: Welcome to the Phoenix #riseup

Remove this Banner Ad

1641391056393.png

And that's the end of the Festival of the Biggie for this season!

It's been a great season and I hope you enjoyed it. Congratulations for all the award winners.

A special thanks to SM and NinjaSwan who I mentioned earlier but will be joining the Wonders next season. You've both been great posters for the Phoenix and happy to have celebrated milestones with you this season (SM's 250th SFA game, NinjaSwan's 100th SFA game), as well as seeing your service over many seasons at the club. I'm sure you'll do great over there and look forward to seeing you in opposition.

I'd also like to welcome MC Bad Genius to the club. After showing some great promise as part of the expansion bid a few seasons ago it's great to reunite...and seeing some of his work last season for the Royals I'm sure he'll be a great fit for the club and excited to add him to the squad.

I'll look to put up the Season 33 thread at the weekend, where we will aim to go that one step further.

#RISEUP

Drunkgoliath Shermy thewizardmelon eth-dog NinjaSwan SaintBilly Agent93 Zoops daddy_4_eyes TY24 raskolnikov 11kgm Itsmyshow larrikin SM por_please_ya Milera2Betts Red mist andleanback jackenny MannumPower akkaps MC Bad Genius

A Stayer Award AND a Biggie Award this season for eth-dog? Now I'm REALLY going to have to ramp up the recruitment pitch. 😂

Congrats eth-dog!

larrikin award - Winner

Raise your glasses for our larrikin award winner!

View attachment 1306362
SM

Consistently in the votes and won/jointly won Rounds 1, 3, 12, 13, 15, 16 and Finals week 1. Well-deserved!

View attachment 1306359

Sorry just catching up on this, but wow, didn't expect this. Means a lot to win this, and I will miss you guys next season. All the best with the season ahead (except against the Wonders!) and see you in the GF. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to you all!
Jim's First Shabbat on Make a GIF

Congrats on the larrikin SM ! Really enjoyed your contributions and look forward to bantering against you next season, good luck! (And to you too NinjaSwan !)
Pleasantly surprised I got second in larrikin :3

And commiserations and congratulations to eth-dog on his Biggie-est Cup win ;)

Well done everyone on a fantastic season :) thanks Chipmunk for putting this all together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back