Official Team Thread East Side Phoenix :: Season 33 :: We Rise Again #riseup

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds shady to me.

Suspicious Side Eye GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1658147304659.png

i’m nott entirely sure, but let’s just sit back and enjoy the ride!
The word ‘not’ traditionally has just the one t. But I like that you’re always pushing the envelope, skinny arms

I'm used to getting the pity vote and not getting anything more after that. Not sure what to do with the rest of these votes
I play unaccountable qooty. I need you to cover when I pay no respect to my opponent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOTC Plate

The YOTC plate is named for legendary forward YOTC , who holds the leading goals per game average for the club. It is awarded to the leading goal scorer of the club for the season. Fittingly as it is the most obvious award we'll get it done early instead a poor attempt at building suspense over the rest of the season recap, although sadly he lost out on the Fred on the final day.

Congratulations to Itsmyshow who wins the YOTC plate with 84 (EIGHTY-FOUR) goals!

1641286810556-png.1305644
No ******* way. Congrats Itsmyshow!

Also, what do all these numbers mean, cap?
Allow me. Since S25 East Side QC have used a play ratings metric in a bid to not give the best in sim each season to a midfielder. Notably last season's winner was the team's CHB, eth-dog. Congratulations on your win mate.

The metric ranks each player's game based on the positions they played in with points awarded for useful stats in that position, as well as the number of goals conceded, whether or not you beat your opponent, and goal shooting accuracy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back