EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great footage. I only watched the first 15 mins but I think it told the story. The ball just stayed in Airport Wests front half until they scored. Tullamarine were under so much pressure that their delivery out of the backline resulted in dump and pressure kicks.
The fitness of A/W compared to Tulla was huge. More numbers at every contest.
I watched 2 qtrs on the video, it was a smashing, Tulla are too slow.

APW moved the ball really efficiently. Are the 2 Vfl boys able to play finals. If not that’s the only positive I could find for Tulla.

I watched 2 qtrs on the video, it was a smashing, Tulla are too slow.

APW moved the ball really efficiently. Are the 2 Vfl boys able to play finals. If not that’s the only positive I could find for Tulla.
I’m not sure they can qualify. If this is the case it is a curious decision to play them as they cannot lose the double chance. Can anyone confirm?

I’m not sure they can qualify. If this is the case it is a curious decision to play them as they cannot lose the double chance. Can anyone confirm?
Really have to play them as that’s why you sign them as an aligned/feeder player. If not the player would be really pi@@@@ as that’s the route back to VFL selection.

No not sacked, but l know at least two weeks ago they were telling possible new recruits for next year who would be coaching next year and it wasn’t him . Yes ,they told me who it was & since he coaches another club this year l don’t want to say who it is.
Craigieburn were telling potential recruits who will be coaching them next year? Thats a complete lie because they have no idea😂

Tullamarine by 30 - maybe a spirited performance by CB but Tulla too strong.

Airport West by 90 - Another APW big win & season over for Roxy.

Moonee Valley by 2 - upset chance for MV at home.

West Coburg by 120 - Kangas all but done will be interesting to see how they play the season out.

Westmeadows by 30 - Too strong at home.

Tullamarine by 30 - maybe a spirited performance by CB but Tulla too strong.

Airport West by 90 - Another APW big win & season over for Roxy.

Moonee Valley by 2 - upset chance for MV at home.

West Coburg by 120 - Kangas all but done will be interesting to see how they play the season out.

Westmeadows by 30 - Too strong at home.
agree on everything but west I have sneaky hunch Rupo by 6 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Matt Italiano is playing seniors at Rupo, they will struggle in 2022

I've been meaning to get back to this post from earlier in the year.

I didn't know Matt from a bar of soap, still don't really, but this bloke has been really good. Has played all 15 games so far and has proven to be vital in Rupo's season.

Interesting looking back at the ladder predictions. Most are pretty close.
Yes looking a lot leaner than previous seasons, which is good, was getting way to big to have a real impact, if can lose another 10kgs and add a bit more fitness, I will tip him to win the goalkicking. but a bit of work ahead of him still in the next 4-6 weeks

This will go close.

Massive thanks for that. I've subscribed to your Youtube Channel. There's plenty of good stuff there. Keep them coming!

I was also at the game and I have been wanting to watch it again to analyse what went wrong so badly for Tulla.
Thanks for your positive comments. If you have time have a look at the last quarter. Number 15 for Tulla gets yellow carded, number 44 for Tulla - who the Airport West supporters didn't like for some reason - gets into a bit of a scuffle. I have had to mute some of the background noise as the Airport West supporters were "pickled" by the time the last quarter came around and they were loud!!

Sure he said another league.

Another league, up the road. Can only be Nugget.

You'd have to ask at least. Surely destined for higher honors, so his next step might be at the VFL level once he feels his time at Wallan is done.

Disappointing result today. Pretty much sets the top 4 up now I think.

Too many skill errors on a tricky day. The score blew out late and the final margin didn't reflect how close it was for most of the game.

I do wonder if there is a timeline of acceptance by a club into the EDFL? The umpiring today continued a worrying trend that is incredibly frustrating.

Moonee Valley and Sunbury. Wow, great effort guys.

Went up to Craigieburn today to have a look
The ground was in terrible condition very wet and boggy and really impacted both sides performance
Easily the worst ground I have seen this season
Councils really have to support local clubs in making sure grounds are up to standard by way of drainage etc

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Disappointing result today. Pretty much sets the top 4 up now I think.

Too many skill errors on a tricky day. The score blew out late and the final margin didn't reflect how close it was for most of the game.

I do wonder if there is a timeline of acceptance by a club into the EDFL? The umpiring today continued a worrying trend that is incredibly frustrating.

Moonee Valley and Sunbury. Wow, great effort guys.
Very scappy i feel rupo kicked them selves out of it in the first qtr, from then on Westy was in control

Went up to Craigieburn today to have a look
The ground was in terrible condition very wet and boggy and really impacted both sides performance
Easily the worst ground I have seen this season
Councils really have to support local clubs in making sure grounds are up to standard by way of drainage etc

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The ground generally holds up really well, it’s quite strange to see it in such poor condition but it’s really terrible at the moment. Eagles fought the game out well and been competitive of late but Tulla always going to be hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back