EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

WC lost to Macleod 5 points. I saw second half only, appears they started well but overrun in the second half. They would be pretty happy with there performance against a Div 1 NFL side.

They got sabitono from hadfield as well, thought not a bad pickup
I saw Sabitino last year. Kicked 53 for the year, 20 were against Jacana when they won by 300. Carries a bit of weight. Struggles to get around the ground. Did well in division 2 because you can get away with it, could be good in Div 1 if he gets fit

Is it true Roxburgh park will merge with jacana for the 2024 season?
Hillside to finish top 4 this year ✅
Apparently Tullamarine will be using the jacana ground

I saw Sabitino last year. Kicked 53 for the year, 20 were against Jacana when they won by 300. Carries a bit of weight. Struggles to get around the ground. Did well in division 2 because you can get away with it, could be good in Div 1 if he gets fit
I'm fairly certain that's the Sabatino that played in Roxy's 2018 flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roxburgh park drew with a pretty good Panton Hill.
Was at that game.
Very good standard considering the hot and windy conditions.
The ground was in excellent condition.
I'm sure both clubs would have come away from that hitout very happy.
Patane kicked the leveller after the siren, about 40 out right on the boundary.

Hillside to finish top 4 this year
Apparently Tullamarine will be using the jacana ground
Seriously where do you people come up with this rubbish? There is nothing to merge with ffs. Get a life

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't think there's a lot to offer on the Jacana side, and it probably doesn't make sense geographically (would have thought Westmeadows would be the better fit, especially with their issues hanging onto players across levels and genders). In any case unless there's something wrong with the finances at Roxy that we don't know about I'd doubt they'd find a need to merge with anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back