EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone please explain what on earth went on at the Strathmore Vs Doutta game?? The scores are showing Doutta with just three behinds for the entire match.

I haven't been following local footy for long but I have never seen a team score so low. Is that a mistake or did the really just score three behinds?

Come on guys athe EDFL who are running the live scores surely it’s not that hard to get the right scores just looked it has Abers scoring nothing not good enough

Scores go to 0.0 when they are in the process of updating mate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Scores go to 0.0 when they are in the process of updating mate

Ok maybe so but they are still a shambles ,douttas kicking 3 points , no scores after 3/4 time Pacco v Abers and when I looked at 10 past five it had Marby winning by a point now it’s Avondale who won. It should not be this hard.

Are we taking about the Stack Team App or is there another?
Stack Team live scores goes to 2022.
All Competitions, premier div goes to round 3.

Ok maybe so but they are still a shambles ,douttas kicking 3 points , no scores after 3/4 time Pacco v Abers and when I looked at 10 past five it had Marby winning by a point now it’s Avondale who won. It should not be this hard.

The clubs are meant to enter scores, if the person who is responsible at the club ain’t doing it then that’s the reason. Nothing to do with league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it has something to do with the league it’s their competition it’s their website
It’s sporting pulse GameDay that developed the new match center for the EDFL. The league only has to options playhq or sporting pulse.
Agree that clubs should be better at uploaded the live scores. Can’t be that hard can it.

Ouch! That many injuries would hurt anyone. Bad ones though?

Ek Greenvale was a good game. Horrible conditions. EK innacurate the whole game probably kept greenvale in it the were like 3.12 going into the last or something like that from memory and gave them a sniff in the last but was overal a sloppy game due to the weather.

Watched the first half at Overland today and was really impressed with greenvales young ruckman Podhaski. He completed really well not just in ruck contest but when the ball hit the ground. The kids going to be very good player in 2-3 years. Not sure how he went in 2nd half but I thought he had broken even against EK dual ruck. Will say Dennis did take some ripper marks when forward.

Mate league cant monitor if a clubman sits there ball watching all day, sinking cans and forgets to upload scores every time someone scores. Lol

Talk about sinking cans

Don’t know what to make of this but is it the norm when keilor are the away team they bring and serve there own beers to there own people. .. dont know if anyone was being charged for those beers but when an APW club official approached the older gentleman and pretty much said wtf are you doing, he went off his head.
Disgraceful if this is the norm

Talk about sinking cans

Don’t know what to make of this but is it the norm when keilor are the away team they bring and serve there own beers to there own people. .. dont know if anyone was being charged for those beers but when an APW club official approached the older gentleman and pretty much said wtf are you doing, he went off his head.

If true, that’s poor! Clubs should support one another. There’s no game without an opponent

Talk about sinking cans

Disgraceful if this is the
Talk about sinking cans

Don’t think this is a club thing maybe a group of supporters to lazy to walk to the other side of the ground

Watched the first half at Overland today and was really impressed with greenvales young ruckman Podhaski. He completed really well not just in ruck contest but when the ball hit the ground. The kids going to be very good player in 2-3 years. Not sure how he went in 2nd half but I thought he had broken even against EK dual ruck. Will say Dennis did take some ripper marks when forward.
I got to a couple of games on Saturday and a few things surprised me. Off Field……For the first round of a new season I thought the crowds were average at best. The same volunteers doing the same role, already looking tired after many years. On Field…..The comp is nearly resembling Under 23s, young and immature bodies. Lack of quality big men. EK with the twin towers may have a big advantage. At this early stage Keilor, Pascoe Vale, Aberfeldie are locks. Strathmore & East Keilor to battle out 4th.

I was told today that the league will announce that KP and Rupo were over the cap in 2022 and penalties and fines to be applied. Anyone heard more on this?
Be interesting after Wangaratta lost their flag what will happen to KP. They should loose the premiership. But the weak as piss EDFL board will do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back