Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we got ourselves into a position where we should have won, their all kids they'll be fine and learn from it.

You guys got SMASHED and the captain of your club borrowed the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter and disappeared all game, 3 kicks, 9 disposals, 36 supercoach points, real inspiring stuff from your clubs captain and leader :$
go to bed mate you have got school tomorrow

Tell me what did you make of Cotchin's game?
He played s**t , of course he did. he would be man enough to say that himself, he will bounce back he is a great player and will be a great leader for the tiges. he is not solely to blame for our loss though . plenty of others had off days. i would concentrate on your loss more , now that was one big choke!!!!!

Police have found a man on the outskirts of the melb cbd wearing high heels , stockings and a red wig passed out with what seems to be a burnt lanyard and an empty bucket of KFC within the vicinity....
Police removed the mans Richmond Guernsey to save his family any embarrassment

He played s**t , of course he did. he would be man enough to say that himself, he will bounce back he is a great player and will be a great leader for the tiges. he is not solely to blame for our loss though . plenty of others had off days. i would concentrate on your loss more , now that was one big choke!!!!!
I'd say the signs of your loss were a little worse than ours mate and I'd say the signs from your captain are a little more than alarming, again 9 disposals, 36 supercoach points from your captain in the biggest game of the clubs season is beyond pathetic :$

2508911-5128235499-jack-.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for most tigers fans but this is awesome. To the rest, better luck next year guys, you have a team that on paper should do well when they stand up, a few passengers cost you today unfortunately
It's worrying when the passengers are in the spine

Police have found a man on the outskirts of the melb cbd wearing high heels , stockings and a red wig passed out with what seems to be a burnt lanyard and an empty bucket of KFC within the vicinity....
Police removed the mans Richmond Guernsey to save his family any embarrassment
The kids these days.

20 years ago that's the lead for an article about Sticks Kernahan.

I think he was directing it at the AFL official who'd just fined him.
did he get fined?

Hardwick has a $5k 3 year suspended fine for abusing an umpire in 2012.

I think the journo decided to troll hardwick about activating the suspended fine due to his actions which prompted his response.

This isn't an autopsy, it's neutral fans kicking the corpse of Richmond's season. Shut the thread.

We choked again, the pressure and hype the club garners is ridiculous; good and bad. Filthy on our leaders Cotchin and Ellis and Edwards and Deledio, very little poise again.
I thought North should've won by 4-5 goals.

I can't ignore that Cunnington non-holding the ball decision though, it was atrocious and the two goal turnaround cost us any chance of winning the game.

did he get fined?

Hardwick has a $5k 3 year suspended fine for abusing an umpire in 2012.

I think the journo decided to troll hardwick about activating the suspended fine due to his actions which prompted his response.
I'm pretty sure there was an AFL official standing off to the side to make sure he didn't criticise the umpiring. You can hear a walkie talkie and then he says "You just got a $5k fine."

It's worrying when the passengers are in the spine
Yeah, cotchin copped the tag and he didn't show which is poor but deledio has no excuses, same with Ellis. Those two on form win games, especially deledio, I'm not entirely sure what happened to him. Obviously as a north supporter I was happy that I didn't see him often but it was a disappointing performance from him nonetheless.

I'd say the signs of your loss were a little worse than ours mate and I'd say the signs from your captain are a little more than alarming, again 9 disposals, 36 supercoach points from your captain in the biggest game of the clubs season is beyond pathetic :$
you know what I could say the same thing about Bontempelli costing you the game with those easy set shots that my grandmother could have kicked , that was disgraceful for a gun player and future leader but I won't as I am too classy for that bullshit:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back