Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that so. Everyone else on here says Richmond supporters are arrogant and think they are the best and that they thought they had already won the flag during the H&A season. Can't have it both ways.
But you guys DO have it both ways.

You talk up big but can't follow it up when the going gets tough.

Your club did it ON the field when it seemed too hard.

Your supporters did it OFF the field by leaving when the game was still possibly winnable.

And this is the typical attitude, both on and off the field, of spruiking yourselves year in, year out, then folding like a house of cards when the pressure is on that has, and still does make your once proud club now merely a running joke of the entire League.

But you guys DO have it both ways.

You talk up big but can't follow it up when the going gets tough.

Your club did it ON the field when it seemed too hard.

Your supporters did it OFF the field by leaving when the game was still possibly winnable.

And this is the typical attitude, both on and off the field, of spruiking yourselves year in, year out, then folding like a house of cards when the pressure is on that has, and still does make your once proud club now merely a running joke of the entire League.
Who talks up big? Thats the media, guy. Dont get what the media says mixed up with what the club and supporters say.

Once again, stupid. I saw played still trying to the very end, in fact we did that all year. Thats why our biggest losing margin was 37 points, because we didn't give up (unlike North).

And the trifecta of stupid comments. People starting leaving when we needed 4 goals in under 3 mins. That was never going to happen. Not to mention the thousands that were still there 5 mins after the siren went to see Newy off.

Well done. Everything you wrote was wrong. Impressive.

Mods, I quite like pulling the wings off of flies, have been known to steal candy from a baby, love shooting fish in a barrel and have been known to taunt my Tiger's supporting 11 year old son.

But for the love of god, could you please shut this thread down. Watching the wounded offended Tiger's supporters being unable to move past the so richly deserved defeat is just a step too far.

Please, please please shut it down, and let them move on past this traumatic and deserved defeat.
Are you nuts?
It's the gift that keeps on giving.

It's also my browser home page.

Who talks up big? Thats the media, guy. Dont get what the media says mixed up with what the club and supporters say.

Once again, stupid. I saw played still trying to the very end, in fact we did that all year. Thats why our biggest losing margin was 37 points, because we didn't give up (unlike North).

And the trifecta of stupid comments. People starting leaving when we needed 4 goals in under 3 mins. That was never going to happen. Not to mention the thousands that were still there 5 mins after the siren went to see Newy off.

Well done. Everything you wrote was wrong. Impressive.
Your fellow supporters were talking you up just as much, if not more than the media, all season. So take your head out of the sand. You are completely wrong there.

Your players stopped dead, at what nearly every Tiger supporter is saying was a key play. They gave up and refused to pick up, allowing us to SLOWLY work it downfield for a goal. Trying hard my arse. Only two Richmond players put in any effort in that entire passage of play.

You stayed. Well done. Your fellow supporters began leaving early, a shitload earlier than you reckon. The stands were half empty, so with North supporters staying to cheer them off for the win, not many Tigers stayed to see Newy off. A hell of a lack of respect for someone so revered by the club.

But apparently I'm wrong on all these.

Personally, I think you are in need of a big mirror for a bit of a reality check. You literally and the club figuratively.

Maybe, maybe not.

But Sydney was THE top team. According to your comment there was no way we could win the premiership.

Like I said, you have a defeatist attitude that reflects your club a a whole when the going just gets too hard for you.
Haha supporters like you are a joke. You do realize fans and their attitudes have zero influence on how a team performs. Gee hawks supporters must be made of the toughest mettle, being able to cheer on such a powerful side to multiple premierships.

Your fellow supporters were talking you up just as much, if not more than the media, all season. So take your head out of the sand. You are completely wrong there.

Your players stopped dead, at what nearly every Tiger supporter is saying was a key play. They gave up and refused to pick up, allowing us to SLOWLY work it downfield for a goal. Trying hard my arse. Only two Richmond players put in any effort in that entire passage of play.

You stayed. Well done. Your fellow supporters began leaving early, a shitload earlier than you reckon. The stands were half empty, so with North supporters staying to cheer them off for the win, not many Tigers stayed to see Newy off. A hell of a lack of respect for someone so revered by the club.

But apparently I'm wrong on all these.

Personally, I think you are in need of a big mirror for a bit of a reality check. You literally and the club figuratively.

What are you talking about? Honestly mate what are you on about?

We lost to you. OK well done.

We have twice as many members, twice as many matchgoers and at last an admin that knows how to run our cub. We have a younger profile than you and better medium to long term prospects.

I truly hope you win your semi since I like more than any club left in but stop blowing it out your pipe. You won a game. We are the club with the prospects and the sheer presence to really matter long term.

Haha supporters like you are a joke. You do realize fans and their attitudes have zero influence on how a team performs. Gee hawks supporters must be made of the toughest mettle, being able to cheer on such a powerful side to multiple premierships.
What are you talking about? Honestly mate what are you on about?

We lost to you. OK well done.

We have twice as many members, twice as many matchgoers and at last an admin that knows how to run our cub. We have a younger profile than you and better medium to long term prospects.

I truly hope you win your semi since I like more than any club left in but stop blowing it out your pipe. You won a game. We are the club with the prospects and the sheer presence to really matter long term.
Fair enough. This is why I tend to avoid internet arguments, as I usually get too wound up.

Cheers GT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back