Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods, I quite like pulling the wings off of flies, have been known to steal candy from a baby, love shooting fish in a barrel and have been known to taunt my Tiger's supporting 11 year old son.

But for the love of god, could you please shut this thread down. Watching the wounded offended Tiger's supporters being unable to move past the so richly deserved defeat is just a step too far.

Please, please please shut it down, and let them move on past this traumatic and deserved defeat.

Proof? Thought so. Bye, bye.
Proof? We all can your thread which has been moved to Bay 13 and is on about the 5th Page. Plenty of evidence in there of how clueless you are.

Proof? We all can your thread which has been moved to Bay 13 and is on about the 5th Page. Plenty of evidence in there of how clueless you are.

Again you don't have any evidence. I like the money I have in my betting accounts. You're just a fool.

Again you don't have any evidence. I like the money I have in my betting accounts. You're just a fool.

You're a fool having betting accounts.

I'm arguing that if the best teams down you by 10 goals in the H&A season then you're not going win a flag. But sure stick your head in the sand.
In 1996 West Coast beat us by 67 points in Rnd7

AND

Sydney beat us by 79 in Rnd11

AND

Collingwood beat us by 61 in Rnd15.

Glad we didn't have supporters like you telling us we couldn't win the flag.

Just keep highlighting that defeatist attitude that kills your team come finals time......... please..... ..... it's fun to watch

I really don't think the umpire missing that free kick would have done much to be honest. If Richmond got that goal, North would have probably replied straight afterwards like they did that day, and like they did for the past few years against Richmond.

I highly doubt Richmond would have gotten momentum from that

I am starting to feel sorry for the Tigers.... Firstly you have to put up with the coming 9th tag... you've shaken that but now you've got the elimination final hoodoo going....

In 1996 West Coast beat us by 67 points in Rnd7

AND

Sydney beat us by 79 in Rnd11

AND

Collingwood beat us by 61 in Rnd15.

Glad we didn't have supporters like you telling us we couldn't win the flag.

Just keep highlighting that defeatist attitude that kills your team come finals time......... please..... ..... it's fun to watch
You also finished 2nd that year. Collingwood also wasn't a top team.

You're not winning the flag this year, sorry. Your team just isn't good enough.

It is like you subconsciously want these thrown back at you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, maybe not.

But Sydney was THE top team. According to your comment there was no way we could win the premiership.

Like I said, you have a defeatist attitude that reflects your club a a whole when the going just gets too hard for you.

You're a fool having betting accounts.
I know you're fascinated in me but your team is playing in semi final this week, you should focus more on them.

My model had tipped north to win given the swans outs, if north don't win this week what will this mean? Have any idea?

I know you're fascinated in me but your team is playing in semi final this week, you should focus more on them.

My model had tipped north to win given the swans outs, if north don't win this week what will this mean? Have any idea?
Doesn't your model have 2 bottom four sides on top of the power rankings? How's Essendons and the Suns finals series going?

Ummmmm........Sydney will play West Coast ?

Maybe, maybe not.

But Sydney was THE top team. According to your comment there was no way we could win the premiership.

Like I said, you have a defeatist attitude that reflects your club a a whole when the going just gets too hard for you.
Is that so. Everyone else on here says Richmond supporters are arrogant and think they are the best and that they thought they had already won the flag during the H&A season. Can't have it both ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back