Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Could read this thread over and over and over and never get tired of it

Yep. How did you go against Freo away?
Or Hawks. Or crows away.
West Coast away would be even worse .
We beat every team in the top 10 last year included Swans and Freo away, doesn't mean we won the big one. You've had a similar year to our last, only difference is you still can't get past week one is of finals. :$

Luke balls an idiot then. When you take mutliple steps thats your prior. Every player on the field stooped because it was as obvious as a free kick. Cunnigton said he thought he was gone.

HAHA Cunners trolling the Tiggers. He is to Richmond what Wayne Harmes is to Collingwood.

We beat every team in the top 10 last year included Swans and Freo away, doesn't mean we won the big one. You've had a similar year to our last, only difference is you still can't get past week one is of finals. :$
Once again, I'm not arguing that beating top teams in H&A means you will do well in finals. As I just said.
I'm arguing that if the best teams down you by 10 goals in the H&A season then you're not going win a flag. But sure stick your head in the sand.

Missing my point. Last season North also beat Freo in Perth, and Hawthorn, and Sydney in Sydney, and Port, and Geelong (when that meant something, as they finished the H&A top four). It's awesomely good fun. But it doesn't get you nearer a flag until you win finals. This season Richmond had North's 2014 H&A form against top teams, and North looked ordinary against quite a few of them - but here we are regardless.

Once again, I'm not arguing that beating top teams in H&A means you will do well in finals. As I just said.
I'm arguing that if the best teams down you by 10 goals in the H&A season then you're not going win a flag. But sure stick your head in the sand.

In 1996 Swans beat North by ten goals on their way to finishing top of the ladder. But North won the flag anyway. Just one of many examples where previous games don't actually mean anything. Get to finals, win them, and you have the chance.

We lost 3 games in 96 by over 10 goals but still won the flag.

Yep. How did you go against Freo away?
Or Hawks. Or crows away.
West Coast away would be even worse .
Could not be any worse than losing 3 eliminations finals in a row!!!

A flogging and we still have Sunday - sweet beautiful precious Sunday....

I am actually watching the replay while I am posting this.

Still haven't found Cotchin :(

Missing my point. Last season North also beat Freo in Perth, and Hawthorn, and Sydney in Sydney, and Port, and Geelong (when that meant something, as they finished the H&A top four). It's awesomely good fun. But it doesn't get you nearer a flag until you win finals. This season Richmond had North's 2014 H&A form against top teams, and North looked ordinary against quite a few of them - but here we are regardless.
Nope you're missing my point. Against teams around you that form is irrelevant, but it isnt when you play those too teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could not be any worse than losing 3 eliminations finals in a row!!!

A flogging and we still have Sunday - sweet beautiful precious Sunday....

I am actually watching the replay while I am posting this.

Still haven't found Cotchin :(
You still have your head in the sand eh

Last edited:
That's the bearing on the game, guy. Not hard to understand. Nothing happened but if it was paid something would have happened.
This is pretty simple stuff.

If the Ziebell free before was paid it double wouldn't have happened.

You don't know how the rules work?

Yes. If the umpire doesn't blow his whistle and indicate a free kick, then there IS NO free kick.

Comprenez-vous?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back