Autopsy Elimination Final - Richmond vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I cringed a little at the Ziebell one, and thought it was going to be paid.

And you can imagine my horror 4 seconds later. At the time I was completely distraught, but you can't pin an entire game of football on one moment. There was still 7 minutes left. Yeah we may have snuck the lead with a free kick, but if anything, Vickery's miss probably robbed us of more momentum.

Deledio getting nailed by Waite etc etc. Good to see a level headed Tiger here.

So taking multiple steps, getting tackles and dropping the ball isn't holding the ball.
The AFL came out and said it was holding the ball, but sure just latch on to the only person that said there wasn't enough prior.

They said that to troll you.

Everyone hates Richmond.

You should have won.

Cotch is actually a finals gun.

he ducked, haven't caught up with the new interpretation of ducking the head in tackles this year?
Grimes hasn't, so they still are paying it to a large degree. Head over the football is quite different to ducking.

LMAO AT these dumb tiger sooks. You choking flogs scored four or five goals in the first half from dodgy free kicks. Not sure if you choking flogs realise but finals wins don't get put on a plate you have to Earn them. They're not like regular season wins when the opposition Plays their 2nds :$

grimes gets away with it no doubt, anyone can plainly see zielbel ducked his head as cotchin tackled him which propelled cotchin over him, hence play on which was the correct decision..

A COTCHIN SIGHTING!

grimes gets away with it no doubt, anyone can plainly see zielbel ducked his head as cotchin tackled him which propelled cotchin over him, hence play on which was the correct decision..
Cotchin got him high above the shoulders as Ziebell was trying to take off as he just collected the ball beforehand, then Ziebell tried to drop the knees to hold the ball up as he knew he wasn't getting out of there.

Luke balls an idiot then. When you take mutliple steps thats your prior. Every player on the field stooped because it was as obvious as a free kick. Cunnigton said he thought he was gone.

Not every player, just every Richmond player. If they'd played to the whistle instead of letting Macmillan waltz away with the ball, things might have turned out differently.

LMAO AT these dumb tiger sooks. You choking flogs scored four or five goals in the first half from dodgy free kicks. Not sure if you choking flogs realise but finals wins don't get put on a plate you have to Earn them. They're not like regular season wins when the opposition Plays their 2nds :$
Dont know if you realize but you need to actually be able to beat top teams to win a flag.
Not get flogged by 10 goals. Soz.

By banging on do you mean answering the question the media asked him and only saying a few words about it?
I guess you missed the 5 mins he talked about how it was our fault we lost.
To call one decision which had no bearing on the game's outcome 'diabolical' is just going too far imo. He's comparing the umpires, who were blindsided, to the devil ffs.

Dont know if you realize but you need to actually be able to beat top teams to win a flag.
I'm drowning in your sweet salty tears and loving it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not every player, just every Richmond player. If they'd played to the whistle instead of letting Macmillan waltz away with the ball, things might have turned out differently.
If you were a player in that situation and the decision was that obvious you would have stopped as well. Any way I'm sick of the commentary on this. Who knows if it would have changed the final outcome. But I don't understand how peeps are bringing up Ziebell dropping his legs as justification for the call.

One thing I have learned is that North supporters are largely ultra pessimistic and Richmond supporters delusionally optimistic.

Last year North beat all the top sides in H&A, as Richmond did this season. Exciting but doesn't prove a lot. Don't know if you realise, but you need to be able to actually beat teams in finals to win a flag. Soz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back