English Premier League: 12/12, 13/12, 15/12 & 16/12

Remove this Banner Ad

BAHAHAHAH WOOOOONEYYY dived hard, ROFFLE at ******** commentator

Who is doing the special comments tonight?

The commentator gave him a chance to admit he was wrong and he still seemed reluctant after seeing the replay.

The fact Rooney didn't argue spoke volumes. Blatant dive and rightly booked.

It should be a good second half anyway. Watching games from Old Trafford are always more interesting when they are forced to come from behind. If they had scored first you know you're getting a predictable 2-0 or 3-0 win. The fact this is against a good team like Aston Villa who have a strong defence and are so well organised sets it up nicely. You still expect a 1-1 or 2-1 win to Man U though.

Ha ha, how offside was Klasnic?

Drove past Old Trafford (the real one) on the way home tonight, couldn't believe how many were streaming out toward the Metro 10 minutes before the end.

Never worked out why people pay a fortune to go to football matches, and then walk out before the show is over. Not like United aren't capable of the odd jammy equaliser/winner.

:D Awesome. Worst performance for 3 goals ever, but I'll take it.

lol @ Spurs.
who cares. you might end up being the only team to take a point of them there this season. (in the league)

arsey goals - desperate defending but you held on and came away with something. considering your injury problems it's almost deserved.

and I'm glad the ref didn't book Felliani btw (there was no reason to) but by Moomba's law which is double the actual tally of fouls committed by the player - he commited 12 without getting booked. (actually closer to 5 or 6)
so yeah that was a nearly a record.

Klasnic. :thumbsu: All class that guy.

And Mancehster City 8 draws in 9 games is it? Some great form there.
Finish them the **** off Tottenham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone made a point earlier about Crouch getting nothing while being fouled for everything and I have to agree, but it does happen to all strikers especially in aerial contests. Its pretty harsh on strikers that what they do in a contest is a foul but because it is rather soft if they cop the same in the box its too soft to constitute a penalty. Isnt a penalty given for ANY foul committed inside the box? Double standards big time but they only way to solve it is to relax on the fouls against the strikers rather than giving them extra penalties.

BTW this is not a poor-spurs rant after a loss its a referee issue I have with the whole game. As for spurs we cant break down sides who park the bus if we havent scored in the 1st half. None of our starting midfielders really looked like walking over Wolves like a top 4 midfield should. By the time Modric came on it was starting to get a bit panic-like so he couldn't fully show what he had because we were all out long ball like it was the last 2 minutes. Hopefully Le Arse do us a favour and knock of Liverpool tonight

Refereeing all round last night was s**t, linesman especially. Noble sending off was weak. Collison having groin problems along with the all round shitness of our defense means relegation here we come at this stage

Someone made a point earlier about Crouch getting nothing while being fouled for everything and I have to agree, but it does happen to all strikers especially in aerial contests. Its pretty harsh on strikers that what they do in a contest is a foul but because it is rather soft if they cop the same in the box its too soft to constitute a penalty. Isnt a penalty given for ANY foul committed inside the box? Double standards big time but they only way to solve it is to relax on the fouls against the strikers rather than giving them extra penalties.

BTW this is not a poor-spurs rant after a loss its a referee issue I have with the whole game. As for spurs we cant break down sides who park the bus if we havent scored in the 1st half. None of our starting midfielders really looked like walking over Wolves like a top 4 midfield should. By the time Modric came on it was starting to get a bit panic-like so he couldn't fully show what he had because we were all out long ball like it was the last 2 minutes. Hopefully Le Arse do us a favour and knock of Liverpool tonight

Wolves defense is very underrated. Craddock would be in the top 5 performed CBs this year. Hes been sensational. Berra doing surprisingly well and the competition at RB and LB seems to be doing well with the various swaps made there through the year.

What happened with BAE. Lunged at a few fans after the game... Wonder what was said

Watching the Man Utd/Villa replay at the moment, who is the special comments clown? Saying the decision to award Wayne 'the cheat (not just on the field)' Rooney a yellow card for diving was a disgrace, even after watching the replay multiple times and his co-commentator saying he thought there was no contact. Then he proceed's to finally believe that there was no contact but the yellow card wasn't neccessary, is this bloke for real?

Surely Wayne Bridge, Lescott and Richards will get the chop come January. All 3 are dreadful atm, with Lescott contending to be the worst 20 mill buy of all time. Dunnes thrice the CB he is. 8 draws from 9 comes from the worst performing defense in the league

Wolves defense is very underrated. Craddock would be in the top 5 performed CBs this year. Hes been sensational. Berra doing surprisingly well and the competition at RB and LB seems to be doing well with the various swaps made there through the year.

What happened with BAE. Lunged at a few fans after the game... Wonder what was said
I wasnt bagging Wolves defence but if we are going to reach the heights we all want Wolves' defence shouldnt be a huge issue like it was. With Assou-Ekotto story is he pushed a fan near the tunnel, wouldn't be too suprised if its true he is one of the fans whipping boys despite being in our top 5 performed players since Harry took over.

Oh and I'd take Richards any day

I wasnt bagging Wolves defence but if we are going to reach the heights we all want Wolves' defence shouldnt be a huge issue like it was. With Assou-Ekotto story is he pushed a fan near the tunnel, wouldn't be too suprised if its true he is one of the fans whipping boys despite being in our top 5 performed players since Harry took over.

Oh and I'd take Richards any day

On his Man City wages? No one will be that dumb. He will be every team bar the normal top 4s top paid player when he leaves

Still think you miss Modric more than you realise. Defoes career best form has masked it somewhat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back