Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
We only have United at home and Spurs away as our 2 'big' fixtures left for the season.

If we are ANY chance of sneaking into top 4. We basically need to big results against teams lower down the table. Starts this weekend, no excuses against Hudds.

Nervous about Wednesday. Think we'll rotate with a view to having our strongest lineup against Chelsea.

Chelsea it'll be a matter of which Chelsea turns up. Last year was about the easiest game you could imagine. But at their best Chelsea are certainly good enough to beat us at home.

6 points please, then we can concentrate on the cups for a few weeks. And hopefully see Liverpool slip up again.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
Nervous about Wednesday. Think we'll rotate with a view to having our strongest lineup against Chelsea.

Chelsea it'll be a matter of which Chelsea turns up. Last year was about the easiest game you could imagine. But at their best Chelsea are certainly good enough to beat us at home.

6 points please, then we can concentrate on the cups for a few weeks. And hopefully see Liverpool slip up again.
Will win 5-0. Everton literally have nothing to play for and wouldn’t surprise to see there fans cheering Man City goals this week. They would know a result gives a massive advantage to there neighbours. They won’t be up for it at all

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Will win 5-0. Everton literally have nothing to play for and wouldn’t surprise to see there fans cheering Man City goals this week. They would know a result gives a massive advantage to there neighbours. They won’t be up for it at all
I don't know, Everton fans seemed ecstatic when Barkley hit an absolute pearler past Joe Hart in 2014.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I don't know, Everton fans seemed ecstatic when Barkley hit an absolute pearler past Joe Hart in 2014.

The only game they'll be interested in rousing themselves from their current slumber for will be the Merseyside derby. Very likely they just get absolutey hammered by City and further improve their GD.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Everton were a good side and going for top 4 in 2014 I believe. They’ve got literally * all left to play for except help deny Liverpool become champions which starts with this game and ends when Liverpool go to Goodison. 0-4 City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Everton were a good side and going for top 4 in 2014 I believe. They’ve got literally **** all left to play for except help deny Liverpool become champions which starts with this game and ends when Liverpool go to Goodison. 0-4 City

0-8 more like it. Old man Baines with a hat-trick of own goals.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
0-8 more like it. Old man Baines with a hat-trick of own goals.
Baines won't play. He shouldn't have played as he was injured. Digne has served his ban and will be back. I'm hoping that we lose 1-0 for respect but also to let City win. Will put pressure on Liverpool as City will then be on top.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
What would be really interesting is if it came down to gameweek 38 with Everton visiting Spurs with Spurs say level on points with Liverpool and maybe 5 goals behind on GD. How many would Everton let in? Lol

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
everton had what, 1 scouser in their 11 vs watford? i doubt richarlison or tosun really give a **** if liverpool win the league
Yes but how many local Nth Londoners would be in the Arsenal or Tottenham teams? I can guarantee you though Arsenal will be doing everything possible to stop Spurs getting near a title.

Players feed off there fans, regardless of there origins

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I dunno actually in all seriousness. I still remember Liverpool beating Blackburn on the last day of the 94/95 season when even a draw would have given Blackburn the title over United. It was only the fact United lost at West Ham that stopped that happening. Players have professional pride, although we have seen certain players from certain clubs down tools since those days

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
I dunno actually in all seriousness. I still remember Liverpool beating Blackburn on the last day of the 94/95 season when even a draw would have given Blackburn the title over United. It was only the fact United lost at West Ham that stopped that happening. Players have professional pride, although we have seen certain players from certain clubs down tools since those days
Im sure if Liverpool knew they would win 12 titles in the next 20 years to overtake them in the title win standings, then they would of treated that game a little differently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back