Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Nuno was a cracking appointment.

Started well. Has been ordinary of late. His selections and substitutions have been concerning. I like his manner though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His whinging?

In 17 games Cooper picked up 14 points. Nuno has picked up 19 in 19. Not really stellar.

Well, I said he had been ordinary of late so wasn't claiming he had been stellar. As for complaining about VAR, we seem to have got the support of the greater football public, so he's fairly justified. He wasn't the one tweeting though.

All we needed from Nuno was survival. He has almost no input into the squad and we had a heap of injuries plus AFCON to navigate.

I suspect he'll be kept on next season, but I'll be happy if we get someone better.

Regardless, I feel we would have gone down the way Cooper had us playing.

Well, I said he had been ordinary of late so wasn't claiming he had been stellar. As for complaining about VAR, we seem to have got the support of the greater football public, so he's fairly justified. He wasn't the one tweeting though.

All we needed from Nuno was survival. He has almost no input into the squad and we had a heap of injuries plus AFCON to navigate.

I suspect he'll be kept on next season, but I'll be happy if we get someone better.

Regardless, I feel we would have gone down the way Cooper had us playing.
Support from the greater football public who also hate VAR one week and love it the next. He's not justified at all to be whinging constantly. He even had a moan after this game. He's not cut out to manage in the PL.

One things for sure. Arsenal absolutely cannot rely on a favour from their North London rivals against City. I can see that ending 10-0 to City with 10 own goals lol
As a spurs fan I’ll be fuming if we do Arsenal a favour. Will have my City scarf on! 10-0 hopefully

Support from the greater football public who also hate VAR one week and love it the next. He's not justified at all to be whinging constantly. He even had a moan after this game. He's not cut out to manage in the PL.

I mean ... that's an opinion. I don't care enough about it to engage.

Random thought: Why is it that every time I watch a Chelsea game and see Mudryk running down the left wing, I have a momentary double take thinking it’s the women’s team playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back