Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a pen, but Hell will freeze over before Zidane admits Liverpool received a favourable call.

My question is, if you admit it was favourable, does it really matter?
Baresi and Maldini have nothing on Zizou (lfc refereeing) and Moomba (MCFC human rights). Best defenders on the planet

This is ridiculous. How often does someone get poked in the eye and writhes on the ground in pain for 3 minutes and then gets medical attention? It can sting but c’mon. 😂
This is why I like the idea that halves should go for 35/40 odd minutes, or whatever was suggested, and any time theres an injury or a stoppage the match clock just stops. No added time, and you completely eliminate time wasting etc.
This should also include goal kicks, i.e restart the timer when the keeper kicks it because this year its been badly noticeable just how much the keepers time waste, they get away with it til about the 80th minute before the refs give them a talking to/card.

This is why I like the idea that halves should go for 35/40 odd minutes, or whatever was suggested, and any time theres an injury or a stoppage the match clock just stops. No added time, and you completely eliminate time wasting etc.
This should also include goal kicks, i.e restart the timer when the keeper kicks it because this year its been badly noticeable just how much the keepers time waste, they get away with it til about the 80th minute before the refs give them a talking to/card.

I am starting to really see this as a good idea after seeing how much Baseball has benefitted from a pitch clock. In Baseball, rather than piss around for 2-3 minutes before throwing a pitch, the pitcher now has 15 or 20 seconds to throw the pitch. The average game time in 2023 has been decreased by 25-30 minutes from last year and every other year. If only football can find a way to cut out time wasting because it is really ridiculous to see grown men roll around in pain for something that wouldn’t hurt an 8 year old.

Baresi and Maldini have nothing on Zizou (lfc refereeing) and Moomba (MCFC human rights). Best defenders on the planet
If I ever felt the need to defend anyone's humans rights record (which I dont) it would be with someone that has genuine concerns about human rights, not someone that used to tell people to stop going on about City's owner's until they showed an interest in one of his clubs players.

If you want to criticise UAE human rights record, go for it.

If you want to say that Mansour shouldn't be allowed to own a football club in England, go for it.

I have no problem with anyone that has a genuine issue or concern about our owner or ownership structure.

You're not that guy, so respectfully you can go and * yourself. When you start to acknowledge the s**t things Joe Lewis has done I'll listen to your views on my clubs owner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back