Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least you’ll have the pub to yourself before the big derby

Yeah not many Stoke fans around so will just be the other City fans coming out for it.

Yeah that I'll pay without even trying to dispute it.

But an unlikable squad as a whole seems to just scream of someone wearing the Spurs goggles.
It's not really that surprising that Art hates a rival, is it?

He's pretty consistent on that with all of them.

It's not really that surprising that Art hates a rival, is it?

He's pretty consistent on that with all of them.
I don't hate West Ham, it's hilarious those minnow bitches think they're rivals.

Chelsea is just how you've been run. Think most neutral fans from English clubs share that sentiment.

I actually respect how Arsenal operate, just don't find their squad all that likeable. And I am not even the first yid on this board to say that this week.

I don't hate West Ham, it's hilarious those minnow bitches think they're rivals.

Chelsea is just how you've been run. Think most neutral fans from English clubs share that sentiment.

I actually respect how Arsenal operate, just don't find their squad all that likeable. And I am not even the first yid on this board to say that this week.
I think my question more revolves around how can you dislike someone like Saka? Seems to be one of those players - or so I thought - that nobody would hate. Saliba too, and Odegaard. Martinelli. Rice too.

Maybe I am being naive?

What makes a likeable squad though?

It's hard to like players if they dont play for your team as you dont form that connection and bond with them. Plus rivalries definitely get in the way.

Having said that, I dont even know how United fans like any of their own players. Bunch of campaigners. :p

What makes a likeable squad though?

It's hard to like players if they dont play for your team as you dont form that connection and bond with them. Plus rivalries definitely get in the way.

Having said that, I dont even know how United fans like any of their own players. Bunch of campaigners. :p
I like a lot of City's players - KDB, Bernardo, Haaland.

Always liked Kane, can't not like Son either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back