Preview Essendon vs Western Bulldogs, Marvel, Saturday 10th August @ 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all if I want to listen to the game live while at the game, is it best to just bring a radio to avoid audio delay rather than listening to it on a phone ?

Why?

Bar Laverde who obviously doesn't fit into our structures forward the others haven't even debuted for the club.

Don't be surprised to see Baguley play back

This line of argument cannot possible lack as much imagination as it appears to, can it?

How many hours do you think it would take to explain the role to a professional footballer?

I reckon 15 minutes with a training session is more than enough to prime someone to run up and down the ground in 30-50m intervals and then sprint at players when you don't have the ball and to run to the goal square when we have the ball and are transitioning forward.

I doubt there would be more than 300 words of written instruction. Let's be generous and say it's 500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can dislike Myers the player if you want, and the idea that he’s been a walk up start for the best part of the last 6-7 years.
But to question him as a clubman is ridiculous. He’s a fantastic leader for the younger guys who really seem to listen to what he will happily pass on.
Additionally, how many guys league-wide voluntarily put up their hand and say “Coach, give this guy a go, even at the expense of me”?

Now he may be my favourite and call me biased if you want: even debate his worth to the side - but you cannot debate his worth and value to the club as a whole.
This is why we should suggest to him that in the long term, for his career outside of football, the GC could be excellent.

I'm trying, Ben. We'll get you here soon.

When baguley, Mcniece and Myers are ins and Zac Clarke isn't an out, you're in a world of trouble.

Bulldogs have beaten us last 4 times I think, maybe more. Once they get their mojo going we won't be able to stop it.

I hope I'm wrong but can't see us getting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back