Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your club has banned the local papers from attending press conferences. Something to do with their reporting of your financial situation I believe.

Osman starting over Billy again.. can see Billy getting sold in the summer to save some wages for Fellaini. Pathetic really, he has more talent in his left finger than Osman will ever have.

Agreed, though having said that Osman was exceptional against Sunderland.

Billy must start getting games or as you said he's out- and we'll make a substansial loss on that. Very disapointing.

Hope Billy stays - he's a great player and has potential to really turn himself in to a first team player... if he get's a start

Johnny H hasn't been too happy about being on the bench either - and he's a very handy player to have on board and won't back down either

This is for all you Beckford-nay sayers :D

Becks has scored as many Premier League goals (six) in 699 minutes as Louis Saha has in 1104 this season

Am glad he is finally becoming the player we always knew he could be :)

Interesting stat ahead of tomorrows FA Cup match with Reading:

Everton have not lost an FA Cup game against a side from the second tier of English football since their defeat against Tranmere Rovers (0-1) in their 2001/02 FA Cup Fourth Round meeting at Goodison Park. They have won their six FA Cup ties against Championship sides since.

Becks has scored as many Premier League goals (six) in 699 minutes as Louis Saha has in 1104 this season

Am glad he is finally becoming the player we always knew he could be :)

I'm seriously astonished it took so long for him to get game time, he could have been our 20 goal scorer this year if we played him the whole time. After that amazing first goal he scored, Moyes really should have persisted with him.

I know - he needed to be eased in to the team, but Moyes threw him in the deep end and rather than ease him in to first team action again, he decided not to play him

He was always really hungry for goals and had the skills - jsut needed the bit of confidence and I think he's well and truly got it now - he got a goal at anfield ffs which is a great confidence booster for any evertonian

Interesting stat ahead of tomorrows FA Cup match with Reading:

Everton have not lost an FA Cup game against a side from the second tier of English football since their defeat against Tranmere Rovers (0-1) in their 2001/02 FA Cup Fourth Round meeting at Goodison Park. They have won their six FA Cup ties against Championship sides since.

Cracking stat :eek:

There goes our only (remote) chance of getting into Europe....

A truly awful performance. It was my worst fears realised. All the back slapping and celebrating after the Chelsea game meant nothing with that trash served up this morning.

Fellaini out is a massive blow. Moyes and Heitinga have had another dust up with some rumours that Heitinga has walked out on the club.

Always seems to be 1 step forward and then 10 backwards with this club.

Yeap yet another false dawn.

I just don't understand how we can be so good against bigger and better sides than us. Yet when we come up against the weaker sides we look second rate. This morning was an embarrasment and with Fellaini out for the season I can only see more performances like this one ahead.

Tim Cahill out for three weeks with a foot injury.

suicide-booth.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously it was mentioned previously about certain media being banned from the club. Expect more of the same with the BBC running a story on Everton turning down 3 previous investment opportunities.
Still looking for investment 24/7 are you Bill you deceitful lying piece of s**t.

Good win this morning, good come back after the farce that was Reading.

Yep will happily take the win. Also some very good leadership from Phil Neville after the game. Things were very heated between Anichebe and Nolan and Neville did well to get Anichebe out of the situation as it was going to kick off.

Yep will happily take the win. Also some very good leadership from Phil Neville after the game. Things were very heated between Anichebe and Nolan and Neville did well to get Anichebe out of the situation as it was going to kick off.
Should have let him deck him. Hopefully get him banned for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back