F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the pommy whinger 1 spot from a podium after giving up on lap 4? Hope one of the media has the balls to ask him about throwing the towel in.

Danny Ric 🤔 is it him or the car? Please can we get Oscar in asap, as much as I like Alonso, we don’t need guys in their mid 40’s taking the spot of talented young drivers. We know Alpine will never make a move on Alonso or the French driver so I don’t know where that leaves Oscar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny Ric 🤔 is it him or the car? Please can we get Oscar in asap, as much as I like Alonso, we don’t need guys in their mid 40’s taking the spot of talented young drivers. We know Alpine will never make a move on Alonso or the French driver so I don’t know where that leaves Oscar.
No idea about dan, probably the most disappointing race so far, way off the pace but everyone was flying past on the straight, was just zero fight in the car. He may have fallen off a cliff but that would be a cataclysmic drop if the car isn't involved. Couldn't pass even on fresh softs. He is better than that surely?

Piastri deserves a seat, getting the seat at alipine would be ideal but who knows.

What might save Daniel (for this season at least) is that there appears to be a pretty significant gap building between the Top 3 and the rest. McLaren haven't built a car that is going to challenge the top 3 so 4th is the best outcome, and that is where they currently sit despite Daniel scoring in only one race.

I was surprised at the amount of passing we saw in Spain as well (albeit in only one part of the track and DRS reliant).
Is there any chance we see overtaking next week ?

Danny Ric 🤔 is it him or the car? as much as I like Alonso, we don’t need guys in their mid 40’s taking the spot of talented young drivers. We know Alpine will never make a move on Alonso or the French driver so I don’t know where that leaves Oscar.
y.e.s! but it won't happen. alonso will b driving when he's on a walking frame.

Just out of interest, what do they cost?
Around 600-800 euros, so $900 - $1200 AUD for race day alone.

Ive been a few times but usually just hang around in bars on the street behind the start/finish line. It's a great day with good vibes everywhere but if it's raining it wouldn't be that great.

Around 600-800 euros, so $900 - $1200 AUD for race day alone.

Ive been a few times but usually just hang around in bars on the street behind the start/finish line. It's a great day with good vibes everywhere but if it's raining it wouldn't be that great.
Doesn't seem too bad. I would've expected more from a GP at Monaco where even a bottle of water probably costs $20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back