FA Cup 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

And apparently the big clubs don’t care about the FA Cup anymore.
Well with Liverpool having the league sewn up since Christmas it’s all we have left 😂

But serious I’m still a Cup fanatic and growing up it was always one of the biggest days on the Calendar regardless of who was playing so I get a little disappointed when I see clubs not taking it seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well with Liverpool having the league sewn up since Christmas it’s all we have left 😂

But serious I’m still a Cup fanatic and growing up it was always one of the biggest days on the Calendar regardless of who was playing so I get a little disappointed when I see clubs not taking it seriously

That’s true. :D

Gilmour showed he is human after all.

He was awful. I counted 4 times he gave the ball away in crucial positions. He looked like a little kid playing alongside men. Frank did the right thing by subbing him off at half time but will have an arm round his shoulder this week. He'll learn from it. Ross Barkley, when he was young, also had a bad habit of giving the ball away like that.

Leicester should have been a couple up by half time but are not taking their chances at the moment. I was impressed by their young right back James Justin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back