FA Cup FA Cup 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Football Association Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone give me a quick rundown on whether Paramount is worth getting? I’m not use to Leeds still being in the FA Cup at this late stage of the competition.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on whether Paramount is worth getting? I’m not use to Leeds still being in the FA Cup at this late stage of the competition.
Yes it's fine, but a reminder that you must unsub when Leeds win the cup later in the year.

Yes it's fine, but a reminder that you must unsub when Leeds win the cup later in the year.

Im hoping they have a weeks free trial so I can watch us lose tomorrow morning to Cardiff. It will save the embarrassment of losing to either Accrington Stanley or Boreham Wood in the 4th round.

Im hoping they have a weeks free trial so I can watch us lose tomorrow morning to Cardiff. It will save the embarrassment of losing to either Accrington Stanley or Boreham Wood in the 4th round.
I remember there being a trial period when I first subbed last season.

There was a weeks free trial so that should see me through.
I’m nearly as pessimistic as you but save week free trial for possible fifth round considering draw. Yes I’ll probably be quoted tomorrow on this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back