Racing February Daily Punt - The Messiah Returns (Winx not Palcatino)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has ridden her twice for two wins both at 1400 from barriers 10 & 14. So I'm happy with the change. time will tell.

Fair enough but I don't think she'll be turning around the form with Fuhryk just because Shinn's got back on her

#hakistanstar

Err relevance for Winx out market? Yes his odds will drift relative to Winx but that shouldn't impact the Winx out market at all.

i imagine his winx out price would be hardwired to his normal price and the others outside Endless drama can't really drift too much more at 400:1. anyway just saying the 1.65 shouldn't really go anywhere in next day and on those markets i'd always bet at SP. i think Tavago runs third. also looking forward to the WA horse erasing both Fuhryk and JL.

i imagine his winx out price would be hardwired to his normal price and the others outside Endless drama can't really drift too much more at 400:1. anyway just saying the 1.65 shouldn't really go anywhere in next day and on those markets i'd always bet at SP. i think Tavago runs third. also looking forward to the WA horse erasing both Fuhryk and JL.

Lol truly horrible call

#guessing

Hartnell drifts because everything drifts against her - even the long odds selections. Can't see any chance of his ex Winx price getting to black figures.

anyone keen on exospheric? probably the best horse in it, second prep in aus, his right distance range, especially first up. WFA is a bonus. double figures.

worth a bet as long as he's fit i would have thought.

Last edited:
Weir keeps juicing them up.

Another donkey of his gets up.
that was more the fact that, that horse was perfectly ridden while all the other chances were totally slaughtered... Selenia .. that was just tragic

Got it in one Heath. Absolute butcher job on half the field. ******* tragic result (for my quaddie)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have Catchy on top. Tulip and Property overs, Taking aim best for double figure odds.

oakleigh impossible. think Rokkii and Palentino could be the two threats to bart if any.

Hartnell looks a good thing with this heavy track incoming.;)

Last edited:
Gday strangers.
First good day on the punt in a while today. Built up a kitty for today to have a real launch first big day since Emirates stakes day $$ wise
Found a few i like today :

Caulfield:
R5. He's Our Rokki e/w

R6. The United States

R7. Hate 2yo racing... depending on how my balance is looking would be on Property

R8. I Am A Star and Hellbent, can't split them

Randwick.

R6. Global Glamour

R7. Hartnell - only because Winx has to lose eventually! Just a small outlay because no doubt she'll brain them again

R8. First Seal

Others:

Best value I've found around the country today each way is: Doomben R6. Arthur Le Roi and Morphetville R3. Battle Hardened

have Catchy on top. Tulip and Property overs, Taking aim best for double figure odds.

oakleigh impossible. think Rokkii and Palentino could be the two threats to bart if any.

Hartnell looks a good thing with this heavy track incoming.;)

Property only one I fancy already mentioned would have liked to have seen Jukebox the only other I remotely fancied

Remove this Banner Ad

Back