Fevola: I could have helped Collingwood win last year's flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Johno Brown is a player and a thug.
Eddie is his mate and the president of the COLLINGWOOD FC.
You're comparing apples with oranges mate....now get the f##k off our board.....carlpig!

Calm down precious.

Unless Eddie is with Fev 24/7 there is no guarantee that he will stay out of trouble because he has done a great ob with swanny, dids, heater etc etc

hahaha...and you cheated to get your last.
We are financially better off than you, have more members and have a better reputation.
Worry about your own club mate, leave our club to do what it does best....recruit players from all areas and turn them into stars.
Well played son, well played ;p

I've always been a fan of getting Fev to Collingwood even for a season or two. This would be great and if Fev could get to near his best he would be almost better than Cloke anyway.

Any proof of that?
Don't need proof when most AFL supporters acknowledge and even accept the notion.

I've always wanted to get him to the Pies if he could sort out his off field issues. Looks like he has had time to do that now and is genuinely wanting an opportunity to play footy again. We'd get him for small price and his output at his best is as good as any forwards. Give him some really strict guidelines, if he makes one wrong step then cya later. Only thing that would be negative is the media attraction just waiting for him to make a mistake...

I don't think there has been a player that has more potential to destroy the fabric of a club than Fev - except for maybe Carey and North, but it's close. I'm glad we didn't get him and what he thinks would have happened in last years grand final is meaningless. But if we want to go down that path how do you think he would have gone in 2010 applying the forward pressure that made us the side that we were. Dawes played a key part in that and everyone has probably forgotten that he was one of our better players in GF 2 - in fact he was better than Cloke. But no, people want to focus on 2011, a game that was played in wet conditions and where are midfield conked out in the second half.

Instead of potting blokes in his book to get some more sales, why doesn't he just come and out and admit that he had his chance and blew it. There were 16 clubs in the AFL when Fev got delisted and none of them wanted a bar of him. Even when Ben Cousins wanted to come back he found suitor. That speaks for itself imo.

Don't need proof when most AFL supporters acknowledge and even accept the notion.

I am sure that type of evidence would hold up in a court of law. We don't have any proof but hey we all reckon it happened.

I am sure that type of evidence would hold up in a court of law. We don't have any proof but hey we all reckon it happened.
I'm not calling what I said 'evidence', simply stating what most people with footy knowledge think about your whole situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the AFL one player doesn't make 7 goals difference. Fevola would be lucky to have kicked 2 goals on Geelong when you consider the quality of their key defenders.

Geelong's form in the second half of last season was far superior to ours and Fevola or not Geelong would have won and by a considerable margin.

Fev will be great at Collingwood. For him to get personal trainers and get to the effort to get fit at the age of 30, shows me that he is dedicated to come back. I honostly think we can get 2-3 years from him and he wont stuff up.

If Cloke goes then we have 800 000 at least that was for him, we can offer Goddard 700 000 and Fev 50 000. Cloke for Goddard and Fev would be too good to be true.
The FEV wants a premeirship medal BADLY! He has gone through life changes, got the right help, medicated etc etc - I reckon he'll commit.

..retaining Trav and getting the FEV, nice :)

Can someone tell the 12 year olds to stop bickering :rolleyes:

Anyway, really hope this rumour is true.

The guy is a massive talent, always been a big fan and I believe that people can turn a corner.

Get him to the Pies Eddie!

In the AFL one player doesn't make 7 goals difference. Fevola would be lucky to have kicked 2 goals on Geelong when you consider the quality of their key defenders.

Geelong's form in the second half of last season was far superior to ours and Fevola or not Geelong would have won and by a considerable margin.
Yeah they can mate. Can stop a few and kick a few. There is 6 goals to your name. Happens weekly

I
Because its not match fitness - the guy is an absolute and utter moron.

He's destroyed club cohesion at two clubs so far and you want him here???

NO THANKS
I am sure we will have very tight contingency plan put in place ;p

I
I am sure we will have very tight contingency plan put in place ;p
It's not a question of kicking him out AFTER he's f@cked up AGAIN, he WILL **** up there is nothing surer. The guy has never grown up and he never will.

What would you as a player - say Beams or Ball, who work their arse off in and under, who put the club before their own monetary interests - think about the club going out and head hunting a washed up, trouble making prima dona?

It sends all the wrong messages to player group, sponsers, and supporters who have the long term culture of the team at heart.

Again,

NO THANKS

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Calm down precious.

Unless Eddie is with Fev 24/7 there is no guarantee that he will stay out of trouble because he has done a great ob with swanny, dids, heater etc etc
Eddie loves to party too you goose ;p Get off our board

It's not a question of kicking him out AFTER he's f@cked up AGAIN, he WILL **** up there is nothing surer. The guy has never grown up and he never will.

What would you as a player - say Beams or Ball, who work their arse off in and under, who put the club before their own monetary interests - think about the club going out and head hunting a washed up, trouble making prima dona?

It sends all the wrong messages to player group, sponsers, and supporters who have the long term culture of the team at heart.

Again,

NO THANKS

UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Yeah I agree with all you have said, and well said too.
Just we need something big to happen up forward and currently we are being killed. Our 2 big's have killed our season. As you said with all the hard work our mids and defenders have done is just not paying off with these 2 big geese. I read Cloke's interview from last week saying that he does what is asked of him every week. BULLSHIT!
Those 2 have seriously cost us this year! ;(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back