Fifa 10 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked this up the other day so only had a few games (manager mode), couple of noob questions:

1) Can you view player stats for the season and also after a game that show assists, passes made etc?? I can see stats for goals, yellow/reds but not the finer details?

2) Whats this board rating thingy? I get messages from the board that "its too early in the season to tell" fair enough Ive only played 5 games (2 wins, 2 draws and a loss to ****in Arsenal).

Very much enjoying the game though, great fun and I jump out of my seat when I score!!:thumbsu:
1. To see a players stats for the year. Go to> Tables & stats> Player Performance (thats the most detailed. No you cannot view a single game stats per player :(

2. You will understand what the board rating thing means after about 7 games. It reflective of what they expect you to do by the end of the year (i.e Qualify for ECC- means you have to stay in the top 4). SO its important you do well at the start before they start properly assessing you.

1. To see a players stats for the year. Go to> Tables & stats> Player Performance (thats the most detailed. No you cannot view a single game stats per player :(

2. You will understand what the board rating thing means after about 7 games. It reflective of what they expect you to do by the end of the year (i.e Qualify for ECC- means you have to stay in the top 4). SO its important you do well at the start before they start properly assessing you.

Thanks mate,

So the menu you described is that the goals, yellow/reds one? I cant see assists on that? Though I did drink a lot last night.

The assists stat is a weird one.

In the Top 20s you can see assists there but when you check on Player Performance it only has goals, no assists. Anyway if you started this before the patch (haven't checked to see if the assists were fixed in that yet) then don't bother looking to see how many assists your players have racked up because the keeper steals them all.

Ever since I got Fifa 10 for the 360(which was 4 days after it came out) every time i put it in it asked for a update. I didnt say Yes until today and I played it and found the goalkeepers way easier but it was actually an update for the dashboard. So i dont know weather they magically got easy without the update

Total Control is a bullshit trophy. I cant figure out how to get it.

And two games on fully manual is not fun...

I had a similar issue, did like 5 games in a row.... which i barely scraped over the line. Are all of your settings on manual.... including AUTO SWITCHING (ie: set that to 0, so that the cpu doesn't automatically switch your controllable player to be the closest to the ball). That was the setting i had missed, and i blame that on the fact that it wasn't in the same menu as the crossing, passing and shooting assist options :p

I think it is a load of ****ing shit that if you dont take the free kick quick enough it does it for you, a load of ****ing shit. I am with a diff team and I want to see who is good, I only took about 20 seconds or something and it automatically took it. Why does it matter? It isn't like a goalkick where time keeps going or whatever, ****ing ******ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't know if I have it yet. I am on xbox and i got a message last night for an update, it took like 20 seconds to download. Is that the right one? For some reason I thought it was gonna be a massive update.

Also - this sounds kinda dumb, and its just more curiosity than anything - does anyone think fifa is like really loud, i will watch a movie/tv show on the same volume as fifa and fifa sounds like 6 times louder. Keepers always seem to like tip it away from goals ALL the time when a lot of time shots are too powerful/too deep in the corner so all they can get is a tip but it still goes in and the player changing is sometimes really bad, doesnt go to the one you want to etc even if the ball is next to them and they can get it, doesnt auto switch to them/takes a while to get to them manually.

I still don't know if I have it yet. I am on xbox and i got a message last night for an update, it took like 20 seconds to download. Is that the right one? For some reason I thought it was gonna be a massive update.

Also - this sounds kinda dumb, and its just more curiosity than anything - does anyone think fifa is like really loud, i will watch a movie/tv show on the same volume as fifa and fifa sounds like 6 times louder. Keepers always seem to like tip it away from goals ALL the time when a lot of time shots are too powerful/too deep in the corner so all they can get is a tip but it still goes in and the player changing is sometimes really bad, doesnt go to the one you want to etc even if the ball is next to them and they can get it, doesnt auto switch to them/takes a while to get to them manually.
Well that last paragraph should have been like... 3 paragraphs lol.

It wouldnt be the patch if it took 20 secs. It about 35mb.

I'd say thats probably just your Playstation that is louder, mine does that too. Many different reason why that is happening. The simplest one the is the settings within the PS3, turn them down.

I've seen keepers do some stupid stuff when the ball is kicked hard enough, keep shooting lol. But yeah, keepers are freaks in 10.

Player changing is what it is, I have my Auto changing up to about half way. If you get the player you want, just bump the right stick in the direction of the player you want and you will get them. This feature came out in 2008.

Do you actually want 20 people to all respond with the word "No"

I don't know what systems people are playing the game on - hence the question. If I knew (or thought) there would be 20 people saying "no" I would not of asked the question.

I only found this thread a few days ago and was curious. Thats about it.

PS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAYLIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE DAYLIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS2

Next.

PS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAYLIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE DAYLIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS2

Next.

Thanks for that Captain Obvious. It's not what I was asking. Just chill out people sheesh..

Just started my EPL season again. Some really funny results include:
Arsenal beating Liverpool 7-0 in the opening game.
Liverpool are last after 4 games, with a GD of -15, season over for them.
Sunderland are 17th.
City are 15th
Hull is 2nd, even after I beat them 5-0 and Birmingham City are 3rd haha

Well that last paragraph should have been like... 3 paragraphs lol.

It wouldnt be the patch if it took 20 secs. It about 35mb.

I'd say thats probably just your Playstation that is louder, mine does that too. Many different reason why that is happening. The simplest one the is the settings within the PS3, turn them down.

I've seen keepers do some stupid stuff when the ball is kicked hard enough, keep shooting lol. But yeah, keepers are freaks in 10.

Player changing is what it is, I have my Auto changing up to about half way. If you get the player you want, just bump the right stick in the direction of the player you want and you will get them. This feature came out in 2008.

I know man, my comp is next to my xbox and this thread was opened and i just kept editing to complain more and more haha, i hate this game at times then 20 mins later i am playing it.

I'll try out that auto changing thing, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back