Fifa 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was just playing as chelsea against barca in the demo on world class.
they have the ball in their back third, puyol and pique are trying to get it out while im harrassing them with anelka. First time ever in a fifa game, puyol made a mistake and overtouched the ball and it fell straight into anelkas lap. After faking the goalie he scored. Just another example of how this game is a massive step up in terms of realistic simulation.

As I told you I've been having the same issue and it was the same one that plagued me and dempool during our matches.

It is certainly an EA/FIFA 10 issue as I can keep any other game on for an hour or two and there's no issue but with FIFA 10 it is signing me out usually within about 30 minutes.

Still haven't checked out the FIFA forums to see if this is a widespread issue but there is definitely something wrong.

I have checked many forums, many have the same issues but there isn't many solutions to it.

I played COD4 for 2 hours with no problems, Fifa10 signs me out of PSN and EA during online play.

Played an awesome MM game last night. Beat Man Utd 7-2 at Old Trafford. Most of the goals were from crosses, so I expected a few of my players to score well in assists. So I check the stats after the match and whadda ya know, my team has 0 assists. Way to **** things up EA, with yet another bug in a long line of bugs.

While the gameplay is fantastic, this is probably the most unfinished game that I've ever played, and that includes Mercenaries 2. The list of bugs is astounding. And while most of them aren't really serious, they all add up to form one heck of a bug list. This wouldn't be so bad if EA had announced that they're trying to solve the problems, but they've gone tight lipped on the topic. All they seem to care about is fixing the GameFace feature. For shame, EA.

Manager mode is a massive fail in my books. Bugs galore.

Got a bug regarding Assists. None of my players have recorded an assist except for.....Manuel Almunia...yes my ****ing goalkeeper leads the league with 9 assists.

Add to that the disappearing players bug, Transfer bug and the inconsistent form fluctuations, it just makes the mode completely unplayable or enjoyable.

I've just played a game in MM and the conditions were snow so I thought it might just be the snow around the borders like usual but the entire pitch is white with snow. I've never seen it like this before!

The game kicks **** by the way, a lot harder and more realistic then previous years. :thumbsu:

Is anyone doing Be a Pro mode? ****ing bullshit. The ref's give me nothing when I get smashed off the ball of hacked but I can go and stand tackle, grab the ball and still be penalised? It's actually incredibly frustrating and I'm probably just going to quit that mode.

Found a glitch with the commentary.

"Arsenal have won 3 matches in a row! That's 9 points from 9 points!"

...I had only won two in a row.

Happened a couple of matches later when I won my fourth match in a row, and the commentary said I had won 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know how to just play a penalty shootout without playing the whole game?

Couldn't see scenario or anything, anywhere.

Found a glitch with the commentary.

"Arsenal have won 3 matches in a row! That's 9 points from 9 points!"

...I had only won two in a row.

Happened a couple of matches later when I won my fourth match in a row, and the commentary said I had won 5.

:D Exactly happened to me, 3 games I won 2 with arsenal but somehow "9 from 9"

I agree with the bad refs, I know I have mentioned it 3248239482349 times but yeah two really bad incidents happened before, I was running through the middle and someone just smacked out my legs, but as my player is such a tough guy he got up, won the ball off someone else, then was running in on goal and got hacked - didnt touch ball - definitely would've been straight red. The refs are seriously bad.

Does it piss anyone else off how obsessed the commentators are with yellow cards when you sub a player?

For ****'s sake. I took him off because I wanted fresh legs. Not because I thought he was in danger of being sent off. It's a valid point, but they say it EVERY ****ING TIME!!!

Be a Pro is still absoloute Poo. I lost 7-1 yesterday as a CAM. Nothing I could do, the other team just destroyed us. The positiong system is a load of s**t.

Be a Pro is still absoloute Poo. I lost 7-1 yesterday as a CAM. Nothing I could do, the other team just destroyed us. The positiong system is a load of s**t.

Online do you mean? I am not really a fan either. Offline in a season the computer u play with are just dumb. They can't shoot for s**t either I have to do everything. The positioning system is a joke, I am a striker and after i have a shot or cross they expect me to be at left back before the goal kick is taken, so *ed.

Online I have played two games - won 7-1 and won 6-4, got 3 goals not bad considering the lag is shocking.

Just want to repeat - they cannot ****ing shoot. I have set up at least 50 chances which no joke 90% dont get put away. Kinda hard when you try do the accomplishments.

Seems like there's a lot of bugs. Eh.

Do they plan on fixing them? How long might it take?
Playing Be A Pro when you score a goal and the restart happens, my striker is always standing on the wrong side of the halfway line.

Does anyone find themselves hitting the woodwork a ridiculous amount of times?

I hit the posts and bar four times in a friendly and then three more times the following match against a mate. Is this normal?????

are these MM bugs on the playstation or 360?

played fifa09 heaps on MM and can't see myself buying this is Manager Mode is ****ed :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back