Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, all right to go. Slightly disappointed that I had to register for best including standing when I'm a p1 member to guarantee a ticket, but thems the breaks. Will have to try and swap if I get one. I think the one question left, what are our chances of getting a seat that isn't standing/restricted viewing. Would love to be somewhere in M, as unlikely as that is.

Yeah the standing room option is part of parcel of the 'guarantee' unfortunately, however still confident it turn into a seat again like 2008. Anyway just glad my GF ticket is secure regardless, now all the boys need to do is win our prelim and its on :thumbsu:

Whats the ticketing status for children under age 6 (usually free entry) - happy to have the child sit on my lap if necessary.

To claarify I am priority one and so are the kids (I think - family kennedy club) but one of the cards has been misplaced.

P1's should be pretty much guaranteed a seat I would have thought ?

Anyway, just registered. For those that registered multiple memberships, did ticketek display just one membership number with the option to buy multiple tickets for that membership, or did it display each membership with the option to buy 1 ticket each ?

Anyway, just registered. For those that registered multiple memberships, did ticketek display just one membership number with the option to buy multiple tickets for that membership, or did it display each membership with the option to buy 1 ticket each ?

The second one.

Yeah all four individually for me.

If anyone has a spare p2 child barcode they won't be using please pm me and I will be forever in your debt.

PM me, as I may be able to get you a Priority 2 Barcode. I tried to PM you but your settings don't seem to allow it.

If you're a non-Victorian member, make sure you change your location to Victoria on the ticketek site or you won't see the banner.
THIS! :thumbsu: was just about to post the same alert. i was starting to freak out when i couldn't see it. stupid ticketek think only Victorians go to the footy?

PM me, as I may be able to get you a Priority 2 Barcode. I tried to PM you but your settings don't seem to allow it.

Started a conversation with you, not sure if that's the same as pm but let me know if you don't get it.

Please think carefully before handing over barcodes to people.
How would you feel if you missed out in the ballot, but some other non-member or member with a lower priority got a GF ticket because they borrowed someone elses barcode?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not an issue im guaranteed a ticket

Yep, same here. Happy to help out fellow Hawks and give them a chance to get their tickets.

Would rather see Brown & Gold there than Red & White, Black & White, Blue & Yellow!!

Have locked in our Guaranteed Tickets this morning for 5 Tassie Members. Just waiting on the boys to do the right thing now. CMON Hawks.

My mate is a Kennedy Club Member, while I am a Silver Member. He has guaranteed grand final access, while I have priority group 2 access, we'd like to sit together, so If we put combined registration, under his membership will that affect the chances of either of us getting a tickets?

Yep, same here. Happy to help out fellow Hawks and give them a chance to get their tickets.

Would rather see Brown & Gold there than Red & White, Black & White, Blue & Yellow!!

The best way to help out fellow Hawks is not to give out barcodes. That way the next person in P2 gets a ticket rather than someone else jumping the queue.

My mate is a Kennedy Club Member, while I am a Silver Member. He has guaranteed grand final access, while I have priority group 2 access, we'd like to sit together, so If we put combined registration, under his membership will that affect the chances of either of us getting a tickets?
No, he has to apply with your Priority 2 ticket.

YES, if he doesn't register during the P1 period (8 minutes left) he is not guaranteed a ticket. You can't both go in P1 registration, you can however both go in P2 registration together but you may both miss out.

If you register together in P2, the membership level doesn't affect the ballot at all. The registration doesn't go under any particular membership, it goes on a Ticketek account, and if that registration is drawn out of the ballot then everyone on it gets a ticket.

The best way to help out fellow Hawks is not to give out barcodes. That way the next person in P2 gets a ticket rather than someone else jumping the queue.

Or, I could just take my kids instead, and reduce the number leftover for P2 and P3!

When they published the winning and losing numbers in 2008 - I noted that about 60% of applications were successful

The extra allocation - 15k total might help this year as I dont think the kennedy/gold sections have been expanded quite that much yet.

it depends if the club does the right thing and doesnt cash in with corporates - there should be hell to pay if they do !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back