Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

3 Gold Members - Got silver seating in Q28 Row L. More than happy with that & can't wait for Saturday.

Even happy to travel the 2 hours to our closest ticketek outlet to collect the tickets!

I paid $22 for the Hawks v Pies final, $22 for Pies v Eagles, walked into Geelong v Fremantle for free, $22 for Hawks v Crows and $178 for Hawks v Swans GF.

By being an AFL member, I am still a Hawthorn member (25 years) but I'm not taking up any of the ticket allocation for Club members either.

The AFL rip off the club members for the finals matches, it certainly had an impact on crowds for the finals this year

This.

AFL membership is where it is at. Can't thank my old man enough that he signed me up all those years ago.

Anybody want to exchange a standing room ticket for a seat in the southern stand Q12 row J. Ticket cost is $300 i know standing room is abt $180, so a $120 changeover for the ticket seems fair to me. Any takers Pm me

Got a ticket in M29 with my uncle who's a Swans member so I dare say I'll be sitting with all the other Swan members. Going behind enemy lines. Can't wait, this will be my first live Hawks Grand Final. Go you might Hawks!!!

Tickets in possession. No more stressing.

M50, row J. Absolute dream seats. I'm one of the luckiest people around at the moment considering how many members have been stiffed with ordinary seats.

Pretty fair to say they'll be more and more Hawks members ditching the club membership and going for AFL membership in the next few years. When you look at our total membership, the number of AFL members with Hawthorn club support is tiny.

They wouldn't be ditching their club membership though. AFL Full members are still full members of the Hawthorn Football Club.

If you aren't Kennedy, Gold or Silver, then you should upgrade your Hawks membership to an AFL Silver Hawthorn membership for next year.

I have gold members seating - so i have a ticket (3 actually).
Do I have to wait till I pick them up to find out where I am sitting?

Anyone with past experience of standing room around M26 (or thereabouts)? I see it's just outside the 50M arc. Weighing up options of seating in mid Q section of Southern stand. Thanks.

Standing room is first in best dressed to any standing area, the allocation is just to try and spread people to the different standing room bays, there is no checking of tickets. Just go early to try and get a spot closer to the front (if vertically challenged)

I can see melb residents buying GWS and GCS victorian memeberships if they look like being finals bound soon

regular season is $210 which gives entry to about 8 games (any team except ANZAC) in the AFL reserve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standing room is first in best dressed to any standing area, the allocation is just to try and spread people to the different standing room bays, there is no checking of tickets. Just go early to try and get a spot closer to the front (if vertically challenged)
Is that 100% ???

So I have M3 standing which is behind the goals, but If I go early enough I could go stand in a standing room bay on the wing ?

Alright I just got two swans members barcodes and have come out with two tickets.

The seats are: Section Q35-S, Row MM and Seat 1
And
Q5, Row Y and seat 24

Which spot would be the best for a Hawthorn supporter?

Yep, M53 is really crap though so don't stand there. Horrible spot.
Well, looks like I'll be getting there early and trying to hit up M13 or M14. Seems to be the closest to the wing I'll be able to get to without jumping the AFL members fence. Can't stand behind the goals, only see half a game.

Interesting they have extended the AFL members by 1.5 bays, normally starts at 15, but the seating map for the GF shows it starting at 13.5. Wonder how they will fence it off...

I have 2 SEPARATE seats and am looking to swap for standing room only in the Ponsford stand. That's M29 to M36 standing room.

The tickets are. Silver in m35 row p and a bronze in m33 not sure of the row. They are NOT together.

One is a concession but that's ok as I will make the exchange in the ground on the day.

The silver is $84 (well say $80) more than a standing room and the bronze is $30 more so I will need to charge the difference.( for beer)

pM if you are interested in either seat, you must have a m29-m 36 standing room ticket to exchange.

Will give preference to the elderly or woman if there are more than 1 interested.

Alright I just got two swans members barcodes and have come out with two tickets.

The seats are: Section Q35-S, Row MM and Seat 1
And
Q5, Row Y and

Which spot would be the best for a Hawthorn supporter?

I am in q36 so I would say there would be other hawks around you if you went the Q35 seat

See my other post - I still think there will be more tickets to be had - depending on your connections

Club should be pushing hard to get something for the 5000 or so unlucky ballot entries

After missing out in 2008 I weighed up whether to go for AFL membership or premium Hawks membership. At the end of the day knowing that I wouldn't be guaranteed a GF ticket until I was a Gold AFL member which was 10-15 years away it made it an easy decision to become a Kennedy Club member. 4 days after we won the flag I was down at Waverley upgrading my membership (before they officially went on sale). Right now I'd say its worked out OK. Q30 here I come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back