Mega Thread Finals Ticketing Thread: Keep it here and please read the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys - still seeking three standing room in Southern Stand (m9/10/11 etc would be fantastic but open to anything!) - swap for 3 seats in Olympic.

Hi,

I am a Perth based supporter - non-member. I will be in Melbourne for the GF and am currently looking for a single ticket.

If anyone is looking to off-load a ticket, please keep me in mind.

Cheers,

Michael.

Got 5 tickets in the ballot in bottom deck m31
Family prefers to sit on level 2a or 4
Anyone interested in swapping - Happy to pay difference

Mate, I have two seats right on centre wing, on level 4 of the southern stand. Happy to swap them for some seats down below.

Freaking out a little here. Couldn't pick up tickets yesterday so I'm planning on going this arvo to pick them up but now the transaction has disappeared from my Ticketek account!!! It's still showing as Pending on my credit card. Do I need that original reference number or can they check it on my membership serial/credit card?

Got 5 tickets in the ballot in bottom deck m31
Family prefers to sit on level 2a or 4
Anyone interested in swapping - Happy to pay difference
I have 1 concession and 1 Junior ticket in Q13 (Level 4 Wing/Half Forward Flank) of the Southern Stand. Let me know if your interested

Still looking for a swap. I have a seat in the top deck of southern stand above afl members wing (corporate seat not afl members). Wanting to swap with any ticket in ponsford including standing.

Also looking for someone with a spare ticket to etihad grand final breakfast, or someone with medallion club membership who can buy a seat for me.

If not looking for anyone who wants to buy a etihad gf breakfast ticket

Freaking out a little here. Couldn't pick up tickets yesterday so I'm planning on going this arvo to pick them up but now the transaction has disappeared from my Ticketek account!!! It's still showing as Pending on my credit card. Do I need that original reference number or can they check it on my membership serial/credit card?

Hey mate, all you need is your credit card (that you used to register in the ballot) and photo ID!

Single ticket wanted whether its standing or sitting dont really care I just have to be there! Pm me if you can help a fellow hawk out :)

CC & Drivers License is all I had to show when I collected mine yesterday.

Don't have a hard luck story, but would luv a single ticket wherever. would be appreciative of a pm if is anyone looking to unload tickets ..
cheers and well done to all that have got them so far make sure you turn it into a couldron of support for the Hawks

Had a look on interests sake. If you're going to attempt to sell a standing room ticket for $700 or a M level ticket for $2000 don't try and give a story about a death in the family and being unable to attend. You are profiteering on true footballs fans desire to goto the Grand Final. Its low, and you are scum, so at least have the decency to just admit it. Go Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys - still seeking three standing room in Southern Stand (m9/10/11 etc would be fantastic but open to anything!) - swap for 3 seats in Olympic.

Hi mate. Just PM'd you.
Cheers

Hey mate, all you need is your credit card (that you used to register in the ballot) and photo ID!
I went to the Atheneaum Theatre Ticketek office Tuesday morning, and all they did was ask for my credit card that I put down for the ballot - didn't even ask for ID. Tickets printed were exactly the same as showed up on my Ticketek page on Sunday. Tickets now in hand!

Have a gold concession seat in P7 (level 2a) which I got in the ballot.
Would consider swapping it with any seat on M level from the ballot.

Can swap once in ground therefore concession id not a problem.

Trying to get out of the rain? Good idea ;)

I've got 2 AFL members silver tickets in q19 (AA) and q20 (R) that i would like to swap for 2 tickets seated together in the AFL members. Am happy to swap inside the ground :

Had a look on interests sake. If you're going to attempt to sell a standing room ticket for $700 or a M level ticket for $2000 don't try and give a story about a death in the family and being unable to attend. You are profiteering on true footballs fans desire to goto the Grand Final. Its low, and you are scum, so at least have the decency to just admit it. Go Hawks.
Unfortunately year after year the same sob stories pop up on ebay/here/other sites with pleads for Grand Final tickets for 200 year old grandparents who have been members for 300 years that have gone to every game since the 1400s but missed out on this occasion or dying/gravely ill relatives that don't exist etc etc. 1 in 1000 might be truthful but it's remarkable how low people stoop to try and get their hands on things and to exploit others good conscience. I've read it all before year in year out so unfortunately I'm not sympathetic in the slightest when I read these stories around GF time as I don't believe any of it.

2 x Concession tickets, Q deck in the southern, Row U looking for 2 x Adult/Concession anywhere (must be together) on M deck for swap - PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back