Fantasy Fleaflicker Fantasy League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont say that, they play my Panthers tomorrow, Colts are 2-0 with Matt Hasselbeck running the show. :thumbsu:

Sticking the thread title, a huge FU to CJ Anderson, first time i bench him all year, 106yds and TD, WHILST NOT EVEN STARTING FOR DENVER THIS WEEK!!!!

My RB situation is a complete shambles already and then campaigner has the nerve to do this to me, dont even care about the loss to BB, this hurts much much more, its ******* personal. FU CJ, FU!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The definition of 'In a world of hurt'

Choosing who to start at QB this week out of Matt Cassell or Blaine Gabbert.

Gabbert it is. :$:thumbsu:

McCown, injured, Romo, injured, Wilson, on bye.

May lord have mercy on my soul.

Oh, for * sake

heWot89.png

Can we re-do the draft?

I've got 3 teams that need to be taken over in another flea flicker league if any of you are interested. Almost identical league to ours with massive rosters and PPR.

Why the hell not. Count me in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is obviously a nightmare (especially at RB) but my one shining light that i can take out of this season and moving forward is Jeremy Langford.

BB, thanks for cutting him (you can afford to throw something my way every now and then to keep me interested)

Jay Ajayi I'm still kind of frothing at the mouth over, think he will be a fantasy star in years to come (assuming his knees hold up)

Last edited:
My defense has carried my team. I don't think my team is worthy of its position on the ladder.

The WR spot has been a bit of a mare this year. The two take the points to the bank WR's have been OBJ and Julio, you have one of them which is always handy.

TE has been a mare behind Gronk and Olsen.

My point being there have been a lot of hyped or ex fantasy stars drop off this year, winds of change, we have all been scrambling to find the new stars.

My team is obviously a nightmare (especially at RB) but my one shining light that i can take out of this season and moving forward is Jeremy Langford.

BB, thanks for cutting him (you can afford to throw something my way every now and then to keep me interested)
To think I kept Christine Michael instead of him.

To think I kept Christine Michael instead of him.

Like i said, you could afford it. :thumbsu:

While i have Anderson, Morris, Blue and Hilman stinking it up.

Its a sad sad state of affairs when Frank Gore has been my best and most reliable back all year long.

Woodhead is my only RB at the moment. (Cheers Bucking Beads ;) )

I almost considered tanking, then realised I wouldn't score enough with my best available team to beat anyone anyway :rolleyes:

Woodhead is my only RB at the moment. (Cheers Bucking Beads ;) )

I almost considered tanking, then realised I wouldn't score enough with my best available team to beat anyone anyway :rolleyes:

You have been hit severely with the injury stick, mate, just very unlucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back