FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, coaches just out of the game have so much insight to offer they understand the tactics and workings of systems a great deal. The more years pass and they are out of the coaching game their views tend to become outdated. There are some "experts" that aren't too bad with their analysis but listening to someone like Ross Lyon really shows you how quite a few "experts" really have no idea.

House of Hutch stupid segment dedicated to Hutchy's ideas that will never be considered.
Lol @ Kane Cornes getting upset at Ricciuto for Charlie Dixon rumours, you have as big a conflict of interest as anyone Kane.
I agree that there's nothing wrong with Roo and the Dixon rumours.

What conflict of interest does Cornes have?

I agree that there's nothing wrong with Roo and the Dixon rumours.

What conflict of interest does Cornes have?
Well I expect the only reason he's responding to it is because the rumours are surrounding his former club Port Adelaide.
Cannot count the amount of times he's advocated for club to resign Hinkley, who extended his career.

Well I expect the only reason he's responding to it is because the rumours are surrounding his former club Port Adelaide.
Cannot count the amount of times he's advocated for club to resign Hinkley, who extended his career.
That's not a conflict of interest. He's a little biased sure, like most journos, but he's not an employee of Port Adelaide.

That's no conflict of interest.

Heaps of people on the footy shows have exclubs.
If he was employed by Port, like Roo is with Adelaide, then that's a conflict of interest.

As the other guys have said, not a conflict but more of a bias that soooo many in the footy media have it's disgusting. At least Cornes is up front and obvious about it.

Watching Lloyd squirm every time he knows there is no positive spin he can put on an Essendon story is horrible. He is shockingly biased and clearly hates Hawthorn and Carlton. It's no better listening to him stumble and bumble across his words and look scared of the camera, then reading posters on BF who can't hear a bad word said about their club. It could be said for many, many media pundits... but how he still not only has a job in the industry but multiple, is extremely bemusing to me. Awful to watch, not good at his job and has s**t opinions.

Agree, coaches just out of the game have so much insight to offer they understand the tactics and workings of systems a great deal. The more years pass and they are out of the coaching game their views tend to become outdated. There are some "experts" that aren't too bad with their analysis but listening to someone like Ross Lyon really shows you how quite a few "experts" really have no idea.

What I also liked was his ability to appreciate different styles of coaching. He acknowledged that he is seen as a defensive coach but was wanting Freo I think to take the game on. It's why I love Geoffrey Boycott on cricket.

House of Hutch really needs to go! Mind you, Hutch has so many fingers in so many pies you wonder what truth there is behind anything he says ever since Franklin went to Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummmm, what the hell is Tony Jones doing suggesting they discuss his and Caro's time spent together overseas decades ago?

WTF
Must have thought it was the Sunday footy show.
As a viewer I thought it was funny, but TJ doesn't need to dig himself any more holes.

TJ filling in tonight with Lloyd and Caro caught up in the covid thing. Gonna be like two lions fighting to be the alpha between him and Eddie.

ha ha, possibly, but it was good seeing her give to Hucth-Blob about being a fat, bullsh1tting, conflicted goose.
Yeah that was funny didn't even address Caro's point, went with the old 'what about you', completely flustered.
She's not a commentator ****head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back