FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm.
Cannot see this on the schedule for tonight or even Tuesday.
The Oval Orifice is on tonight (which I don't bother with) but no FC. :think:
Yeah, it's perplexing, because the game finishes way before Footy Classified usually starts. They also skipped the show a few weeks ago when there was another "big" Monday night game on. They must think that footy fans are too stupid to change the station within 90 mins.

Last edited:

Hmmm.
Cannot see this on the schedule for tonight or even Tuesday.
The Oval Orifice is on tonight (which I don't bother with) but no FC. :think:
I don't think all episodes are live (you can tell this when Hutchy opens with "we're live tonight") I have a feeling they were'nt on before last years finals bye either. The Oval Office is basically a McDonalds ad, with the two standing in front of that McCafe machine...nothing wrong with that, they make a good product

Also, a couple of times after Monday night games, they recorded the first segment last (just after the game), so they can do a short review and mention the scores, to appear live, or at least "more live". Then they obviously play the rest of the show, which is usually recorded at 8 pm or 8:30. I've seen the time on Lloyd's big bling watch go backwards. :D

Also, a couple of times after Monday night games, they recorded the first segment last (just after the game), so they can do a short review and mention the scores, to appear live, or at least "more live". Then they obviously play the rest of the show, which is usually recorded at 8 pm or 8:30. I've seen the time on Lloyd's big bling watch go backwards. :D
Ah that makes sense. It's crazy how late the show can start, didn't think it made sense for them to be in the studio filming at 11.30pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jabba the Hutch is more interested in American sports than the AFL which is why he keeps pushing for stuff like wildcard weekends which they have over there.

LOL at Hutchy still pretending he knows anything about on-field footy.
I'd be surprised if he's more than a casual viewer these days.

Yeah it was laughable when he was criticising Fagan last year for being poor tactically when he wouldn't know tactics from a packet of tictacs and now of course he's been made to look a goose again with Brisbane making it into a prelim.

Jabba the Hutch is more interested in American sports than the AFL which is why he keeps pushing for stuff like wildcard weekends which they have over there.

Yeah it was laughable when he was criticising Fagan last year for being poor tactically when he wouldn't know tactics from a packet of tictacs and now of course he's been made to look a goose again with Brisbane making it into a prelim.
And completely making things up when he said fagan got new tactical support which he never did

Anyone watching this tonight, what’s the point of having Eddie on?

He’s just selling crap.

I couldn’t stand it. Imagine another club president appearing on TV instructing Collingwood on what they should do with their club and recruiting? McGuire would scream blue murder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back