Moved Thread Fox Footy now on Foxtel GO

Remove this Banner Ad

Not necessarily, I'm told Google wants to continue to use third parties for the nexus phones (despite the issues they had with HTC ripping them off in the original nexus and Samsung doing not much better with the Galaxy Nexus - both of these guys held out on some features and put them in their own phones released at the same time, with otherwise identical specs). For example, Motorola isn't doing the next Nexus Tab, Asus is. HTC won't be in the good books anytime soon though.

Motorola and Google are working on a separate project, the X phone. And there are further tablets and phones in the pipeline.

Haha just today my Samsung absolutely cooked itself and is now a brick for no apparent reason, and cannot be waken out of its dire state. It reminded me of this post. Time to check out the Xperia.

Ability to add a 3rd mobile device has just been updated. I haven't tried it but apparently you can use an AV adapter and a jail broken iPhone to bypass the Airplay restrictions... but you didn't :cool: hear it from me.

Foxtel Go now available on android and PC, only on samsung S3 and i think note. Can get around it fairly easily if you have rooted your device. Check the whirlpool forums for more info. Cant wait to get home and give it a go!

Foxtel Go now available on android and PC, only on samsung S3 and i think note. Can get around it fairly easily if you have rooted your device. Check the whirlpool forums for more info. Cant wait to get home and give it a go!

Dammit! Not keen to root my device. Surely it will work on the Nexus 4 at some point?

Footy not available on PC/Mac version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had both running at once last Friday night...iPad with the footy, Mac with the Ashes. Winning.

Bump.

How have people's experiences been with this on iPad/Android devices?

As a Foxtel customer with the Sports package, is it just as simple as downloading the app onto an iPad then watching a game that is on TV (or another available program) on the iPad at the same time?

Bump.

How have people's experiences been with this on iPad/Android devices?

As a Foxtel customer with the Sports package, is it just as simple as downloading the app onto an iPad then watching a game that is on TV (or another available program) on the iPad at the same time?

I have it on my iPad and I've found the quality to be excellent. When I got it I thought I would be getting constant buffering or errors every few minutes like the AFL Live App, but I've had no issues at all. Once you download the app, you use your online foxtel ID and password to login and it's good to go. You can watch a different program to what your TV has on, so Saturday nights you can watch both games at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back